AssemblerApply Job ID REF540Y Date posted 12/18/2020 Address 500 North Fairview Road, Zeeland, MI Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
To maintain a steady flow of quality product through the assembly equipment.
1. Assembles manufactured products according to procedure.
2. Packs and label parts.
3. Uses various machines and hand tools to accomplish assigned tasks.
4. Monitors product being produced to ensure quality.
5. Measures and inspects parts according to the Operator Instruction Sheet.
6. Maintains logs, records, and reports concerning production, machine maintenance, and product inconsistencies.
7. Sorts nonconforming product as directed or required.
8. Inventories tools, parts, and supplies; contacts materials handler if supplies are needed.
9. Keeps work area clean, safe, and organized.
10. Submits samples to the Quality Lab as required.
11. Frequently empties scrap containers to avoid blockage.
12. Completes scrap reports including the determination of approximate piece count and weight.
13. Completes production lot tickets with the correct information.
14. Performs other duties as assigned or delegated.
· High School diploma, GED or equivalent work experience.
· Able to lift approximately 40-60 pounds on a regular basis.
· Prolonged periods standing/sitting and performing repetitive tasks.
· Must have manual dexterity in order to assemble products or machines as directed.
· Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
· Ability to differentiate between parts, pieces, and various components.
· Demonstrates proficiency of gauging and inspection procedures.
· Demonstrates basic proficiency in reading and understanding blueprints and instructions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.