Region DirectorApply Job ID REF5799S Date posted 03/21/2022 Address 8720 East 21st Street, Tulsa, OK Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
At ITW Food Equipment Group, people and food are our passion. We believe great food brings people together, and the relationships we share feed our inspiration to be the best we can be for one another.
Our family of premium brands has been dedicated for more than a century to supporting those who are not only passionate about creating great food, but are inspired by the people they serve and come to know on a daily basis.
Likewise, it is our mission to provide food equipment that foodservice and food retail professionals can trust to work hard and deliver quality, consistent results day in and day out, empowering them to focus on what they love most—creating great food for great people.
The Regional Director will have the daily responsibility of managing the Territory Sales Managers, Dealers, and Independent Rep Groups (FSO) to achieve their quota targets and carry out specific initiatives to drive organic sales growth above market rate. Incumbent will plan, organize, direct, and execute the activities to achieve total revenue and profit goals, and will interface with senior-level management, product development personnel as well as key customers, authorized Foodservice dealers and suppliers. Individual will direct the activities of the sales organization in a given geographical region through the effective management of the sales, service relationships, dealer programs, consultant support and end user relationships. This position will report directly to the Vice President, Dealer Sales.
- Prepare annual business plan for region including sales forecasts.
- Prepare and manage the annual sales plan to ensure adequate coverage of Foodservice markets in region.
- Prepare and conduct business reviews to senior management and select ’80 dealers.
- Enforce dealer contract guidelines to ensure consistency in the dealer community.
- Participate in dealer sales meetings and promote FEG products and corporate policies.
- Assist in all major program development as well as annual dealer contracts.
- Establish and administer target account programs with dealers, multi-segment chain accounts and key consultants.
- Instill a Hunter mentality across region sales personnel to drive growth, share gain and increase profitability.
- Drive CRM and FEG Sales Process utilization and discipline across sales team.
- Resolution of customer and service conflict.
- Have expertise in specifications, application and all FEG equipment lines.
- Have demonstrated success with application of Project Management discipline and rigor, ability to manage and negotiate competitive bid project work with multiple distribution partners.
- Monitor, coordinate and approve requests for special pricing to meet competitive opportunities and manage discounting to ensure acceptable FEG profitability.
- Represent FEG at annual Dealer Buying Group conferences.
- Manage show demonstration equipment and long-term loaner program to keep inventories at a minimum.
- Select, train and develop a high-quality sales team, including Foodservice Territory Managers, Independent Rep Groups, FEG Sales Managers and Sales Trainees.
- Work closely with Product line staff to facilitate customer-backed new product innovation.
- Plan, prepare and conduct regional training meetings on all product lines.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 10 plus years of progressive sales management experience
- Strategic thinker with the ability to communicate key messages clearly and concisely
- Demonstration of Leadership and coaching skills
- Demonstration of CRM based Sales Leadership
- Sales Process experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Requires 30% - 50% travel
- Demonstrates a commitment to the continuous education and training of others as a means of increasing their overall competency and productivity; stays on top of information needed by colleagues and customers in an effort to serve as a resource.
- Demonstrates effective techniques; observes progress and judges the effectiveness of assigned salespeople; is dedicated to providing backup and expertise to help salespeople secure a close; accepts a supporting role in the sales process and sets level of involvement in accordance with what the primary salesperson needs.
- Possesses a span of control that allows direct access to all of the key staff people in the group or organization; practices a hands-on, face-to-face coaching style and seeks personal involvement in day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to utilize and leverage CRM data and analytics to:
- Monitor team for sales coaching and improving performance
- Enhance ITW FEG’s market presence
- Increase customer engagement
- Provide key focus on measuring progress and outcomes across the Region
- Manages the allocated resources to produce optimum bottom-line results; works to understand and control the key factors that influence profit production; balances the priorities and skills of self and others to generate profitable results.
- Focuses on sharing information in an exciting and memorable manner; focuses equally on preparing delivery and content; stages a formal presentation to promote a more intangible product or service.
- Manages time to produce tangible results; judges effectiveness by the quantity of what has been accomplished in a given time frame; derives personal satisfaction from accomplishing measurable outputs
- Foodservice experience is a plus
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Safety-conscious work environment
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.