Sales Operations AnalystApply Now Submit a Referral Job ID REF11747S Date posted 02/23/2024 Address 4647 Hugh Howell Road, Tucker, GA Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
ITW Pro Brands is a manufacturer of lubricants, cleaning chemicals, and corrosion preventatives formulated to maximize equipment productivity and product quality for customers. We go to market through B2B with a focus on the automotive, aviation, fabricated metal, food processing and machinery manufacturing market segments. Offering a brand portfolio that is well recognized within these industrial channels, our premium products address customer pain points and our direct sales team provides expert, value-added consulting at the customer level. ITW Pro Brands has 3 manufacturing facilities (Olathe, KS, Tucker, GA and DeWitt, IA) and a formulation lab in Carol Stream, IL and employs 250+ individuals.
The Sales Analyst is responsible and accountable for collecting, analyzing, and reporting sales and marketing-related data in an ongoing effort to increase overall sales productivity. This role will collaborate effectively with other functional areas to define, prioritize, and execute the division strategy. The position will be based out of Tucker, GA.
- Sales Support
- Manage administrative functions for the sales team (Org Charts, Team Calls, QBR, etc.)
- Manage KPI execution for each region
- Assist in trade show planning
- Serve on interview panels for open positions as required
- Work with HR to coordinate and complete onboarding of new hires for the sales team while providing guidance to non-sales team hires on sales activities
- Coordinate sales team training & other relevant meetings
- Manage territory and segment assignments/documentation (Zip Code coordination, map creation, etc.)
- Aid in New Product Launches by coordinating shipments, sample kits, launch boxes, etc.
- Manage relevant Microsoft Teams groups for projects managed within the Sales Team.
- Partner with marketing for campaigns, promotions, trade shows, etc.
- Be the owner and administrator of all sales-related contracts while driving contract-related projects (Including annual baseline and MOU management for relevant accounts)
- Sales Analysis
- Administer and manage CRM system (Today SFDC)
- Manage Point of Sales Coordination with applicable customers and 3rd parties.
- Work with Power BI reports helping customize and provide relevant business analysis as directed by the Sales Leadership Team.
- Create ad-hoc Excel reports as directed by the Sales Leadership Team or other team members.
- Work within the ERP System (Today Microsoft NAV) to serve as the sales team expert while providing relevant reporting, analysis, and insight to the Sales Leadership Team
- Data consolidation, as requested by the Sales Leadership Team
- Forecasting analysis and management of the process for the Sales Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 2-5 years experience as a business analyst or equivalent role within a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Salesforce.com Administration (verifiable certification preferred)
- Relevant ERP Experience
- Power BI Expertise
- Must have advanced experience with Excel to manipulate data for meaningful analysis.
- Experience working with customer relationship management (CRM) software, salesforce.com a plus.
- Possess basic financial acumen.
- Must have SQL programming experience to manipulate data for SKU and price management.
- Must have Power BI programming experience to create new and edit existing reports.
- Be professional in your presence and mannerisms.
- Fluent using Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Outlook. Proficient with current technology.
- Tableau experience preferred
- A strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional analytical skills and quantitative skills.
- Provide tradeshow updates (lead status, activity, and opportunities)
- Provide campaign updates (lead status, activity, and opportunities)
- Provide New Product Performance updates by the seller
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills.
- Able to travel up to 25% as needed.
ITW Pro Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Submit a Referral
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.