Sales AnalystApply Now Submit a Referral Job ID REF2893T Date posted 03/14/2023 Address 4647 Hugh Howell Road, Tucker, GA Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
ITW Pro Brands is a manufacturer of lubricants, cleaning chemicals, and corrosion preventatives formulated to maximize equipment productivity and product quality for customers. We go to market through B2B with a focus on the automotive, aviation, fabricated metal, food processing and machinery manufacturing market segments. Offering a brand portfolio that is well recognized within these industrial channels, our premium products address customer pain points and our direct sales team provides expert, value-added consulting at the customer level. ITW Pro Brands has 3 manufacturing facilities (Olathe, KS, Tucker, GA and DeWitt, IA) and a formulation lab in Carol Stream, IL and employs 250+ individuals.
The Sales Analyst is responsible and accountable for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales and marketing related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. This role will collaborate effectively with other functional areas to define, prioritize, and execute on the division strategy. The position will be based out of Tucker, GA.
• Collect, enter and analyze sales and marketing related data and generate reports to support initiatives.
• Sales analytics (writing code to analyze, interpreting data, Ad hoc reporting.
• Product data management to implement and manage processes to capture and catalogue characteristics of each SKU.
• Trains users, assigns licenses and creates reports for Power BI.
• Manage and distributes Sales reports in direction of point of sales data ownership while analyzing POS data for potential sales opportunities.
• Ensures POS data integrity.
• Analyzes and evaluates sales team’s territories.
• Develops process to manage SKU data and sales compensation.
• Creates quarterly and annual bonus payout.
• Plans seller baselines and analytical customer cards.
• Reviews data of NAICS code on POS data for campaigns (i.e. Power Generation and Mining, Tableau, Power BI).
• Engage and maintain relationship with sales and marketing team and other business stakeholders to understand specific opportunities and needs for reporting.
• Design report layout and format so that data is presented clearly and effectively.
• Partner with the IT team to develop simple, intuitive and easy to use reporting features and scalable data collection.
• Be a power-user of salesforce.com, Power BI, and other database management software to perform duties, assist CRM administrator in training when needed.
• Maintain data integrity by reviewing, auditing and cleansing database.
• Provide recommendations to standardize, enhance, and simplify database, reports and analysis.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Collaborate effectively with other departments to implement strategies and initiatives.
• Follows the 80/20 philosophy in prioritizing daily tasks and serves as a contributing member of the Technical Operations Staff.
• Professional represents company in a number of diverse settings including active participation in required team meetings.
• Foster, communicate and exemplify the values of ITW; act with integrity and trust, operate with simplicity, treat everyone with respect, take shared risk.
• Travel as needed for business needs.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field and 2-5 years’ experience as a business analyst or equivalent role, within a manufacturing environment a plus.
• Must have advanced experience with Excel in order to manipulate data for meaningful analysis.
• Experienced working with customer relationship management (CRM) software, salesforce.com a plus.
• Possess basic financial acumen.
• Must have SQL programming experience to manipulate data for SKU and price management.
• Must have Power BI programming experience to create new and edit existing reports.
• Be professional in presence and mannerisms.
• Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point), Outlook. Proficient with current technology.
ITW Pro Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Submit a Referral
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.