ERP managerApply Job ID REF3434G Date posted 08/25/2021 Address 4647 Hugh Howell Road, Tucker, GA Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
ITW Pro Brands is a manufacturer of lubricants, cleaning chemicals, and corrosion preventatives formulated to maximize equipment productivity and product quality for customers. We go to market through B2B with a focus on the automotive, aviation, fabricated metal, food processing and machinery manufacturing market segments. Offering a brand portfolio that is well recognized within these industrial channels, our premium products address customer pain points and our direct sales team provides expert, value-added consulting at the customer level. ITW Pro Brands has 3 manufacturing facilities (Olathe, KS, Tucker, GA and DeWitt, IA) and a formulation lab in Carol Stream, IL and employs 250+ individuals.
The Application and Data Manager will work in an onsite support role with ITW Pro Brands “gold” software applications. The position will be thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of the gold applications. Additionally, the position will work with 3rd party support companies to design, develop, test, deploy and maintain solutions to enhance the gold applications.
The position is based out of Tucker, Georgia or Olathe, Kansas.
- Maintain availability and stability of divisional gold applications to include Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Jet Reports and Lexicom.
- Manage gold system software updates for both platform and users.
- Manage IT projects surrounding ERP system.
- Ensure software licenses and maintenance plans are up to date.
- Identify, evaluate, and correct software issues including documentation of fixes.
- Proactive communication of identified issues to impacted users.
- Assist with training for users in areas of expertise.
- Assist with Electronic Data Interchange design, troubleshooting and onboarding.
- Assist with designing end user report requests.
- Monitor helpdesk ticket board for internally handled issues.
- Regular attendance at work and at scheduled meetings.
- Lead continuous improvement activities to improve processes and drive accountability.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining good communication and working relations with company personnel and management.
- Foster, communicate, and exemplify the values of ITW; act with integrity and trust, operate with simplicity, treat everyone with respect, take shared risk.
- Interfaces with others in the organization to ensure optimal efficiencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including cross-training critical IT functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field is desired.
- Electronic Data Interchange experience is a major plus.
- Necessary skills include organization, effective oral and written communication, strong interpersonal, above average math, problem solving, analytical and being proficient with standard industry productivity tools such as Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Jet Reports administration is required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV functionality and database schema is required.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV user setup and permissions is required.
- Strong written, verbal and collaborative communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develop alternative solutions; use reason when dealing with emotional topics/situations.
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment in a positive manner.
- Proven capacity in establishing good relationships and contributing in a team environment.
- Possess a strong competitive drive to win balanced with the ability to work directly and through others to implement strategies and goals.
- Ensures confidentiality on matters that are warranted and should not be disclosed.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit to drive organizational focus on the key initiatives and opportunities.
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Possesses a sense of self awareness in dealing with others.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills. Organized in managing tasks and responsibilities.
- Must be highly collaborative and able to work in a diverse creative team environment.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions as related to the job.
- Ability to travel up to 25% or more.
ITW Pro Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.