ERP AdministratorApply Now Submit a Referral Job ID REF10345D Date posted 05/18/2023 Address 4647 Hugh Howell Road, Tucker, GA Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
ITW Fluids NA is a manufacturer of lubricants, cleaning chemicals, and corrosion preventatives formulated to maximize equipment productivity and product quality for customers. We go to market through B2B with a focus on the automotive, aviation, fabricated metal, food processing and machinery manufacturing market segments. Offering a brand portfolio that is well recognized within these industrial channels, our premium products address customer pain points and our direct sales team provides expert, value-added consulting at the customer level. ITW Fluids NA has 4 manufacturing facilities (Olathe, KS, Tucker, GA, Easton, MA and DeWitt, IA) and employs 250+ individuals. ITW Pro Brands includes Olathe, KS, Tucker, GA, and DeWitt, IA. ITW Celeste includes Easton, MA. All of which are ITW Fluids NA.
The ERP Administrator will work in an onsite support role with ITW Pro Brands Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system users at all levels throughout the organization. The position will be knowledgeable about all aspects of the ERP system software and related database schema including the creation/maintaining of business intelligence reporting. This position will also work with our 3rd party support to design, develop, test, deploy and maintain data processing solutions to enhance the ERP system.
- Perform as a member of an application support team for ERP system users throughout the organization.
- Work with ERP system users and management to determine appropriate system configuration and setups.
- Assist ERP system users with data conversion.
- Assist with testing enhancements of ERP system prior to use in a production environment
- Provide / Maintain reports to drive efficiency and strategic business decisions
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries
- Create documentation and procedures guidelines for ERP system users.
- Conduct and assist in user training; both for new users and enhanced modifications.
- Conduct regular permission audits to adjust to user’s responsibilities.
- Design, develop and maintain automated workflow processes, utilizing department best practices.
- Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users.
- Develop an understanding of all business processes and functions (including sales, order to cash, inventory control, AR, and AP) and the IT systems and applications that support those business functions.
- Assist in user security rights.
- Lead continuous improvement activities to improve processes and drive accountability.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining good communication and working relations with company personnel and management.
- Exemplify the values of ITW; act with integrity and trust, operate with simplicity, treat everyone with respect, take shared risk.
- Interfaces with others in the organization to ensure optimal efficiencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Core Skills/Education/Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, or related field is desired.
- Preferred 3 years working with an ERP system.
- Prior Manufacturing Processing business experience
- Understanding of SQL Server management
- Prior ERP migration project experience highly desired
- Knowledge in PowerBI report generation/maintenance a plus or other BI report experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Effective oral and written communication and above average math skills
- Proficiency with standard industry productivity tools such as Microsoft Office.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment in a positive manner.
- Possess a strong competitive drive to win balanced with the ability to work directly and through others to implement strategies and goals.
- Ensures confidentiality on matters that are warranted and should not be disclosed.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit to drive organizational focus on the key initiatives and opportunities.
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills. Organized in managing tasks and responsibilities.
- Must be highly collaborative and able to work in a diverse creative team environment.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions as related to the job.
- Ability to travel up to 25% or more.
ITW Fluids North America is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Submit a Referral
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.