NE Regional Sales Manager (ventilation experience req'd)Apply Job ID REF5878H Date posted 06/23/2022 Address 10900 Southwest Avery Street, Tualatin, OR Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Ventilation industry experience/knowledge required
Compensation: $90000 - $11000 / year plus a bonus package
Other perks: financial wellness (7.5% 401k employer contribution) and wonderful medical coverage options - www.itwemployee.com (click "ITW Benefits Information"), 3 weeks PTO & 10 paid holidays.
We are the leader in commercial kitchen ventilation. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that offers excellent benefits, a fun and welcoming atmosphere, all with the convenience of working remotely in the northeast region of the united states. If you have ventilation knowledge/experience, an undergraduate degree (mechanical engineering preferred), and excellent interpersonal skills, we want to hear from you! It is required that the candidate live (or move) to one of the northeast region of the United States.
Experience / Education:
Ventilation industry experience/knowledge required, including engineering design, and/or sales. Undergraduate degree, with a focus of Marketing, Business, and/or Engineering is preferred.
Skills / Ability:
· Persuasive selling skills
· Planning and implementation
· Presentation skills
· In-depth technical knowledge
· Customer focus
· Sense of urgency
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
· Experience in foodservice, HVAC or Control Systems
· CFSP Certification
· Commercial Kitchen Ventilation Sales Experience
· Knowledge or experience with pricing strategy
Responsible for generating sales within a specific territory. Develop strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust and rapport with the field sales team. Position is the product sales expert in Ventilation.
Provide support to field sales organization to maximize sales volume for Ventilation. Develop tactical planning by product category to meet the sales goals as established in the Annual Plan.
· Product line expert for engineered ventilation systems; provides technical knowledge and expertise to sales organization, influencers, and end users
· Provide sales organization support through day to day product support, customer product presentations, coordinate events such as sales visits, customer factory visits/tours, etc., and demonstration of product value propositions in most selling situations
· Represent product line at national and regional industry association trade shows
· Provides product training; Provides product knowledge support to: sales team, consultants, and dealers.
· Participation in sales process from start to finish due to product complexity; function as product application specialist
· Support brand strategies and tactics
· Support budget management
· Home office based (remote)
· Travel up to 25% (required) and will vary based on business need
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Required home base: anywhere in the NE region of the United States.
null All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.