Service Desk AnalystApply Job ID REF2832U Date posted 09/22/2021 Address 701 South Ridge Avenue, Troy, OH Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
Hobart Service, an Illinois Tool Works Company, has been in business for over 120 years and is the trusted source for Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700 associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best customer service, give back to the communities where they live and work, and demonstrate the ITW values of Integrity, Simplicity, Trust, Respect and Shared Risk.
As the point of contact for Incident Resolution and Service Requests, the Service Desk Analyst is the face and voice of the IT department. The goal of a Service Desk Analyst is prompt and professional resolution of requests in a fast paced, highly multi-tasked environment. Professionalism, customer service, multitasking, well written, well spoken, and rapid incident resolution are skills and traits of a promising candidate for this position.
- Provide 1st level support and tracking for PC hardware and software related incidents via email, chat, phone, and in-person.
- Monitor and remediate potentially complex workstation/client incidents
- Work with different levels of the technical support team to escalate more complex incidents for resolution
- Provide Windows Active Directory and Office 365 user maintenance
- Identify areas for system improvements and upgrades to the IT Service Desk
- Participate in an on-call rotation consisting of 2-3 weeks per year of 24/7 availability
- Potential for nights and weekends work, however normal business hours are 8am – 6pm (two shifts)
- Associates Degree in MIS/Business or related field
- Team Player Mentality
- Strong and positive customer service mindset
- End-to-end ownership of incident requests
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work well with groups and individuals of all levels
- Has initiative and ability to relay policies and procedures through positive influence
- Proactively seek partnerships and offer expertise to others
- Eagerness to learn from others
- Strong organizational skills, capability to coordinate multiple concurrent activities
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify patterns of behavior to identify root cause and problem solve
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory user maintenance
- Experience with Windows 7/10 Operating System
- Experience supporting iOS and Android devices
- Experience logging tickets in a ticketing system
- 0-3 years experience troubleshooting hardware and software incidents in a high-volume enterprise service desk environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS/Business or related field
- Office 365 Administration
- Lenovo and Ruggedized PC and Laptop hardware
- Supporting a 90% remote workforce
- PowerShell scripting
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform, preferably Microsoft Intune
Certificates and Licenses
- ITIL Foundation
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
- Service vehicle, uniforms, and safety equipment provided
- Safety-conscious work environment
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.