Service Delivery LeaderApply Job ID REF3668A Date posted 09/15/2021 Address 701 South Ridge Avenue, Troy, OH Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Hobart Service, an Illinois Tool Works Company, has been in business for over 120 years and is the trusted source for Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700 associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best customer service, give back to the communities where they live and work, and demonstrate the ITW values of Integrity, Simplicity, Trust, Respect and Shared Risk.
The ITW Food Equipment Group is seeking an experienced Service Delivery Leader who will align with the core ITW Business Model and develop new customer focused initiatives and strategies to deliver innovative solutions to our customers’ most challenging service reporting & service delivery needs. This leader will be well versed in assessing and balancing changing market dynamics, customer needs, and the organizations technology product mix and capabilities.
The leader will project manage the end-to-end program roll out with key stakeholders, and is expected to meet and exceed metrics.
The Service Delivery leader will lead the development of customer facing service processes for the North America Hobart Service organization. The primary outcome of the role is to establish a dynamic, responsive, and sustainable approach to building, monitoring and improving Customer Facing Metrics (Key Performance Indicators) that align to the business goals of increasing organic growth, creating customers for life, and improving overall customer retention.
The Service Delivery Leader will have a long-term goal of developing professional and accessible customer me reporting processes including, KPI dashboards, Quarterly Business Review processes for regional and local customers, create value proposition-based customer communication templates, and will support the Hobart Service NPS strategy.
The Service Delivery leader will work with the field leadership team on customer facing process optimization and create customer lifecycle-based milestones, with a strategic focus on strategic customer onboarding. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with large scale business development rollouts, be self-motivated and have excellent data analysis, communication, collaboration, project management and influencing skills.
This position reports to the Hobart Service Vice President of Operations and will be located in the Dayton, Ohio area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct competitive and market segmentation assessments to understand market attractiveness and desired short- and long-term positioning strategies
- Execute ITW’s Customer Back Innovation process with deep VOC and market requirement events to understand customer pain points/needs and translate to real world process and product specifications
- Support labor and travel price analysis and value assessments
- Execute ITW’s USa process to build out end-to-end current state and future state process and product maps
- Develop and ensure processes adhere to ITW’s existing CRM sales pipeline process and design metrics for sales growth success
- Manage and execute large scale dashboards and cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders to meet project roll out milestones
- Monitor Hobart Service Customer Facing Metrics, nationally, regionally, by customer and product type. Partner with key stakeholder to develop and implement improvement strategies.
- Through understanding of field process, systems and analytics, develop & support execution of process improvements to drive Customer Facing Metric (KPI) improvement initiatives.
- Optimize strategic customer communications across the customer lifecycle, including business reviews and strategic customer onboarding.
- Establish and monitor business metrics for the full customer lifecycle with a focus on customer onboarding & retention.
- Support Hobart Service NPS priorities & improvement strategies.
- Research and benchmark other programs to develop innovative best in practice programs.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ year sales/sales support, marketing or customer facing service experience
- Must have strong project management skills and have the ability to work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders to advance key tasks to meet milestones
- Must have strong financial/forecasting modeling skills along with competency of P&L statements
- Must know how to assess market segmentation and competitive assessments
Desired Education/Experience – preferred, but not required
- Master’s degree in business administration
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience working within ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics/Field Service
- 5+ years of Field Service-related experience
- Experience supporting customer
- Change management experience
- Office environment
- Normal hours are 8am – 5pm
- Travel up to 25%
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
- Service vehicle, uniforms, and safety equipment provided
- Safety-conscious work environment
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.