National Account Customer CareApply Job ID REF2092W Date posted 03/30/2021 Address 701 South Ridge Avenue, Troy, OH Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Hobart Service is the leading provider of service repairs and parts for food equipment. The Hobart brand has a rich history serving the industry for over 100 years. Hobart is a division of Illinois Tool Works (ITW) a fortune 200 company with a diversified product line across the globe. Hobart Service operates in 46 states with a talented group of Operational Managers and Field Technicians who support and enable our customers’ ongoing success. This position will be in Troy, Ohio, and report to the Director of Human Resources, Service NA.
Serve as a single source of contact with servicing office by regions, targeted chains and key customers through managing service product programs. Work closely with field offices and senior management staff.
- Serve as the single source contact with targeted chains and key accounts ensuring timely and accurate execution of contract programs such as: PM’s, Start-Up’s, Roll-Out’s, Invoicing, etc.
- Work with the Key Accounts Sales Team and Hobart Field Organization to minimize and/or resolve service issues.
- Work with cross functional teams to improve processes and productivity within Hobart Service.
- Facilitate business reviews with assigned key accounts
- Oversee and work with Hobart Field Organization to manage customer expectations regarding SLA expectations
- Assist in forecasting and planning renewals and contracts based on shifting customer trends.
- Provide timely invoicing, accurate customer sensitive analysis to Corporate / Field Organization regarding Service Product processing and problem resolution (pricing, adjustments, cancellations, reinstatements, invoicing/re-invoicing, quotes, inventory maintenance, etc.)
- Set up and maintain pricing policies in order for the field technicians to process time and material service accurately and efficiently for standard branch pricing, key account pricing, regional deal pricing and local office pricing.
- Efficiently communicate customer requirements to the field technicians to ensure proper execution at the time of service.
- Work with customer and credit to resolve any financial situations.
- Manage 3rd vendor relationships through key accounts ensuring proper procedures are being followed by Hobart Offices (Branches & Service Contractors)
- Provide outstanding customer service through professional phone skills, emails and team involvement.
- Other duties assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years customer service experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products to include Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Requires strong interpersonal skills working with internal and external customers.
- Understanding and experience with USa, 80/20, PLS, MRD, and In-Lining
- Experience creating training materials for new/improved processes/procedures
- Experience with National Multi-Million dollar organizations
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Safety-conscious work environment
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.