Facilities ManagerApply Job ID REF9193J Date posted 01/18/2023 Address 701 South Ridge Avenue, Troy, OH Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
At ITW Food Equipment Group, people and food are our passion. We believe great food brings people together, and the relationships we share feed our inspiration to be the best we can be for one another.
Our family of premium brands has been dedicated for more than a century to supporting those who are not only passionate about creating great food, but are inspired by the people they serve and come to know on a daily basis.
Likewise, it is our mission to provide food equipment that foodservice and food retail professionals can trust to work hard and deliver quality, consistent results day in and day out, empowering them to focus on what they love most—creating great food for great people.
ITW Food Equipment Group/Hobart, an Illinois Tool Works Fortune 200 business which is a recognized leader among commercial food equipment worldwide is seeking a Facilities Project Manager to join their Facilities Team, located in Troy, Ohio.
This position reports to the Division Controller and will have responsibility for maintaining the day-to-day operations of the Facilities Department by coordinating repair requests, performing clerical functions, and managing facilities personnel. A strong Facilities Project Manager will have solid experience managing budgets and balancing multiple deadlines. They will have a working knowledge of office processes and business policy development, and of related computer software and electronic communications, tools including CAD, Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel. In addition, they will have a high level of security awareness and knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures. A successful Facilities Project Manager will have highly developed written and verbal communication skills, proven interpersonal skills with experience in management, and providing support in a fast-paced environment with tact and diplomacy all while maintaining standards of professionalism for the organization in the areas of teamwork, timely and effective communications, enforcement of company policies, and standards health and safety, leading the Safety Committee.
- Review furniture needs and reconstruct furniture as needed.
- Establish and direct the maintenance of a variety of reports and files related to assigned activities.
- Inspect and repair architectural damage (corner beads, door closures, doorframes, and hardware).
- Address ongoing equipment and office flow needs such as mail, fax machines, and copiers.
- Coordinate and schedule pickups and deliveries
- Communicate with supply vendors.
- Maintain conference rooms which includes setup and cleanup after meetings and events.
- Provide up-to-date floor plan drawings for all buildings and floors (approximately 425,000 sq. ft.) and propose future departmental/divisional floor plan changes.
- Schedule and arrange departmental/divisional relocations with in-house personnel and/or external contractors.
- Work with external contractors to provide required information needed to complete projects/work. Including the management of contractor performance.
- Provide up-to-date safety drawings to required safety personnel, indicating personnel evacuations.
- Proactive structural and equipment performance.
- Management of Capex projects by illustrating capital projects for leadership review and consideration.
- Manage a team consisting of direct reports and contractors, to oversee facility needs are met.
- Management of renovation projects of large magnitude to ensure deadlines and expectations are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Facilities/Architectural concentration preferred) and 3-5 years of facility operations and management experience or equivalent combined experience.
- Ability to lift between 20-50lbs.
- Strong interpersonal skills required professional, ethical conduct – ability to manage sensitive/confidential information.
- Must have exceptional attention-to-detail, organization skills and be able to execute tasks on-time, in a consistent manner.
- Proficiency in working cross-functionally with the organization and the business to execute task under tight deadlines.
- Availability to be on-call/weekends.
- Knowledge/experience with CAD a must.
- Knowledge/experience with building renovations.
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Safety-conscious work environment
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.