Customer Service RepresentativeApply Job ID REF7075T Date posted 07/01/2022 Address 701 South Ridge Avenue, Troy, OH Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
At ITW Food Equipment Group, people and food are our passion. We believe great food brings people together, and the relationships we share feed our inspiration to be the best we can be for one another.
Our family of premium brands has been dedicated for more than a century to supporting those who are not only passionate about creating great food, but are inspired by the people they serve and come to know on a daily basis.
Likewise, it is our mission to provide food equipment that foodservice and food retail professionals can trust to work hard and deliver quality, consistent results day in and day out, empowering them to focus on what they love most—creating great food for great people.
This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service for Hobart Customers field office and senior management staff. This includes the ability to work with many customers on an ongoing basis and resolve a variety of customer service inquiries in a timely manner. Position requires strong problem-solving skills and ability to be consistently accurate.
- 70% Efficiently and effectively manage large number of incoming communications and customer requests (quotes, order entry, tracking, returns) while delivering exceptional customer experience
- Develop strong relationships with customers by understanding their needs and recommending solutions creating customers for life
- Provide compliant, accurate, valid, and complete information for the customer by using the right methods/tools
- Responsible for management of order entry and group emails to ensure timely order entry and issue resolution through professional phone skills, emails, and team involvement.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- 15% Meet personal/customer service team targets and call/email handling quotas
- 10% Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- 5% Work with cross functional teams to improve processes and productivity
- High school diploma or GED
- 4-6 years customer service experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products to include Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Requires strong interpersonal skills working with internal and external customers.
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Safety-conscious work environment
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.