Customer Care Support SpecialistApply Job ID REF1875F Date posted 03/06/2021 Address 701 South Ridge Avenue, Troy, OH Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
Hobart Service, an Illinois Tool Works Company, has been in business for over 120 years and is the trusted source for Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700 associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best customer service, give back to the communities where they live and work, and demonstrate the ITW values of Integrity, Simplicity, Trust, Respect and Shared Risk.
Serve as a single source contact to ensure timely and accurate execution of programs, repairs and pricing for key account customers through 3rd party support, scorecard management and special projects. Responsible for driving field improvements through enhanced training and documentation of key processes.
- Work with cross functional team and Hobart Field Organization to improve processes/minimize and/or resolve service issues
- Understand 3rd Party Companies requirements and drive consistency in processes across organization
- Scorecard management, daily follow-up and reporting to ensure success of key customer relationships and proper procedures are being follow by Hobart Offices
- Data integrity maintenance including but not limited to: market segment codes, Epicor equipment project, service location roll-ups and warranty registration information.
- Develop processes/manage/coordinate various programs and special key account projects as needed
- PM tracking, follow-up and reporting
- Execution and management of pricing structures within system
- Follow current procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy across the department while continually looking at process improvements and simplifications
- Identify service offices and/or personnel where intervention may be needed to improve processes
- Other duties assigned by management
- High School Diploma or GED and 3 years experience in customer service
- Ability to handle internal and external customers politely and efficiently follows procedures to solve problems, understand company products and services, and maintain pleasant and professional image
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products to include Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and written
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment with high attention to detail
- Ability to see underlying concepts and patterns in complex situations in order to develop solutions that effectively address underlying problems/root causes
- Requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust and rapport with the field service team and third party services as well as both Key and non-Key Accounts
- Associates Degree in business or similar
- Office Environment
- Sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, crouch, kneel, or crawl
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Safety-conscious work environment
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.