Credit Analyst SpecialistApply Job ID REF3676J Date posted 09/17/2021 Address 701 South Ridge Avenue, Troy, OH Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
Hobart Service, an Illinois Tool Works Company, has been in business for over 120 years and is the trusted source for Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700 associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best customer service, give back to the communities where they live and work, and demonstrate the ITW values of Integrity, Simplicity, Trust, Respect and Shared Risk.
Hobart Service is seeking an experienced Credit Analyst. This position will support the organization in regards to Accounts Receivable in receiving timely responses on customer payments. This person must possess excellent customer service skills, ability to make 30-50 collection calls daily, manage a high level of confidentiality, and provide strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business and/or 3+ years’ in a collections or similar experience.
- An understanding of billing, collections and receivable procedures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong attention to detail and ability to complete job duties with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to work as part of a team with peers and leadership within the organization.
- Active member of National Association of Credit Management
- Completion of formal credit program
- Knowledge of food industry and food industry operations
- Comprehensive analysis of financial information and assessing the risk of offering credit to customers in accordance with established corporate policy and optimizing corporate profitability.
- Maintain existing credit accounts on an on-going basis.
- File proofs of claim in bankruptcy conditions and negotiate “Preference” payment conditions
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
- Safety-conscious work environment
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.