Division IT ManagerApply Job ID REF9181V Date posted 01/16/2023 Address Poljubinj 89e, Tolmin, Tolmin Job Type Full-time
ITW Appliance is a part of the global team of ITW corporation, a Fortune 250 company and a leader of specialized industrial equipment, consumables, and related service businesses.
ITW has been founded more than 100 years ago and has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers.
Now it operates in 57 countries that employ more than 50,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards.
ITW Appliance division is seeking a growth-minded IT professional to join our fast-paced division. Our IT Manager will provide expertise in creating and deploying an integrative information technology roadmap that will facilitate seamless delivery of our business initiatives and divisional results by allocating the appropriate technology strategy for each distinct business and user need.
The IT Manager will be a change agent in building business partner relationships across our business to bring business intelligence, systems and process excellence to the forefront of business decision making discussions to enable the right outcomes.
The IT Manager role consults on systems and technology capability and provides IT thought leadership and direction for our large division, which includes 2,000+ employees operating across multiple facilities in US, China, Mexico Italy, UK, Slovenia, Bulgaria, and New Zealand.
The IT Manager will manage the global IT operations organization, liaises with ITW Corporate IT on enterprise IT strategy and compliance, and partner with the business to ensure that IT enables the business to achieve its strategic objectives to drive results and improve business processes. Our IT Manager will also oversee the operational and security aspects of IT Applications and infrastructure.
- Lead the IT Team and drive the strategies around technology for the division
- Critical partner in overall ERP & Financial Data Management and will play a critical role in the implementation of all future business systems and tools
- Champion customer experience and effectively manage stakeholder expectations
- Design, develop and implement divisional IT strategy and delivery model, vendor management, evaluation, and selection
- Ensure adequate IT infrastructure, processes and systems in place to support the various IT applications and data requirements of the Division
- Manage strategic partnerships and ensure effective engagement, integration and collaboration among the teams
- Keeps the organisation’s vision and values at the forefront of decision-making and action
- Be a model for the values of the business both internally and externally
- Build cross-department credibility, confidence, and collaboration with other functional areas within the Division via IT business partnership
- Develop and direct Cyber Security standards and Best Practices by creating Division policy as it aligns to the ITW IT Security Policy & Standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science required
- 10+ years of IT experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 2 years with direct relationship management of major IT third-party vendors
- 3+ years as a manager with direct reports within a multi-site matrix
- Experience implementing and supporting ERP systems is required. Experience with Oracle JDE and/or NetSuite or MS Dynamics or Infor is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of BI systems (PowerBI preferred) and ability to utilize data to help determine focus and strategy
- Flexibility to work outside of regular work hours as needed / Hybrid
- Willing and able to travel within North America, China, and Europe up to 15%
- Demonstrated accountability for results and understanding of the financial impact of decisions
- Data Driven approach to decisions
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Fluent English and another language (Italian, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Chinese are preferred)
- Sidcup, UK
- Varese, Italy
- Tolmin, Slovenia
- Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Please provide your CV or Resume in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.