Supply PlannerApply Job ID REF6943H Date posted 06/17/2022 Address 125 Venture Drive, San Luis Obispo, CA Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Are you looking to grow or advance your career with a company that will support you to reach your full potential? We’re committed to investing in our people and aim to support our colleagues in their development and long-term career growth with ITW. Our decentralized, entrepreneurial culture empowers you to think and act like a business owner. We aspire for everyone to perform to their full potential and value the unique and diverse perspectives, experiences and ideas that makes us better together. The ITW Business Model gives us the tools to focus on what’s most important, and we’re grounded in our values of Integrity, Simplicity, Trust, Respect and Shared Risk. We’re proud of what we do and even more proud of how we do it.
Responsible for optimizing the balance of inventory for their allocated portfolio of SKU’s across the supply chain network. Maintain portfolios that are in line with target customer service levels, levels of fill rate accuracy, and safety stock levels.
- Implement and maintain desirable inventory levels for 300+ retail finished goods
- International and domestic supplier interaction ranging from order placement through acknowledgement and follow through to shipment from supplier location.
- Provide clear and concise communication to stakeholders concerning products of responsibility.
- Conduct regular business and performance reviews with Demand Planners and suppliers.
- Prepare, clean, and maintain the supplier forecasts.
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
- Coordinate with Sourcing team regarding supplier issues, monthly scorecard items, replenishment programs, and cost issues.
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/variances and perform define corrective action plans to avoid reoccurrence.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 3 years Supply Chain experience.
- Proficient in Excel
ITW is committed to offering comprehensive, affordable, and flexible benefits that help you and your family be well – physically, mentally and financially. Includes Healthcare, industry-leading 401(k) plan with matching contributions and more. ITW is an equal opportunity employer. ITW will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.