Technical Product ManagerApply Job ID REF6204U Date posted 05/11/2022 Address 1 Research Park Drive, Saint Charles, MO Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
At Diagraph, we pride ourselves on offering our customers world-class solutions to meet their challenging product identification needs. As a leading manufacturer and distributor of inkjet coders, automated labeling systems, thermal transfer inkjet coders, and laser coders, Diagraph engineers and builds products to help manufacturers get products identified with manufacturing codes – such as lot codes, date codes, batch codes, barcodes – and out the door quickly and efficiently.
Diagraph culture embraces entrepreneurial drive and thinking where you can provide significant impact. If you are results driven, innovative, and customer oriented, Diagraph is the company for you!
Total Rewards Package
Diagraph is a division of ITW a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader. We have the perks! Our total rewards package is broad and offers comprehensive support from health and wellness, to retirement and financial stability. For more details see https://www.itw.com/careers/benefits-compensation/
The Technical Product Manager for Automated Labeling Products (ALP) is responsible for developing product line vision and strategy that supports and enhances the company’s overall strategy and goals. The Technical Product Manager manages the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Diagraph culture embraces entrepreneurial drive and thinking where you can provide significant impact.
- Drive product awareness to internal and external teams through deep technical understanding of all products within the responsible product line(s).
- Assists in providing pre-sales support to Sales and Customer Service Teams through technical product capabilities and limitations and application fit.
- Responsible for developing, improving, tracking and measuring effectiveness of training programs for new and existing products within the product line(s) responsibility.
- Educates and trains Sales and Customers Service Teams on responsible product line(s) including new company hires.
- Responsible for product advocacy through marketing programs, publications and campaigns working directly with the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Responsible for Trade Show activities for the responsible product line(s) including planning, materials and tools, equipment setup, product show demonstrations, lead generations & equipment teardown working directly with the Marketing team.
- Assist the Quality team in post-sales support inputs from customers and markets to understand customer impact drivers and voice-of-customer to determine product gaps and translate into prioritized functional features steering the innovation roadmap to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Assist the Quality team in voice-of-customer data collection and resolution process.
- Provide information for Division Leadership Team by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analysis (i.e. Margin Review, Units Sales, Outlook, etc.)
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with Sales, Marketing and Operations
- Continually monitor the financial performance of the assigned product lines to ensure there is constant feedback into the success of the product line strategy and execution.
- Maintains focus on continuous improvement by applying 80/20, PLS, and USa principles/techniques and makes process improvement recommendations to management.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business field required; Bachelor’s in technical field preferred
- Minimum five (5) years Technical Product Management experience
- Self-Driven with ability to manage multiple projects quickly with deadline pressures.
- Strong analytical and business skills
- Excellent direct verbal communication with ability to teach others
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and teamwork skills with ability to convince others
- Excellent customer service skills and direct communication with customers
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail in all work
- Excellent presentation skills in presence in the Leadership Team
- Excellent computer application skills, CRM, PowerBI and ERP experience preferred
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, ITW Marking & Coding does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, arrest record, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.