StockhandlerApply Job ID REF8614H Date posted 11/15/2022 Address 1 Missouri Research Park Drive, Saint Charles, MO Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
At Diagraph, we pride ourselves on offering our customers world-class solutions to meet their challenging product identification needs. As a leading manufacturer and distributor of inkjet coders, automated labeling systems, thermal transfer inkjet coders, and laser coders, Diagraph engineers and builds products to help manufacturers get products identified with manufacturing codes – such as lot codes, date codes, batch codes, barcodes – and out the door quickly and efficiently.
If you are a results driven, innovative and customer oriented person, Diagraph is the company for you!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Stock handler is responsible for receiving, selecting, packing, and/or distributing and putting away warehouse inventory.
- Selects and packs customer orders.
- Loads/Unloads delivery vehicles,
- Assembles stock on pallets or shelves.
- Opens cartons and other containers using hand tools.
- Pulls and packs products per Sales Orders Pick tickets and manifests and processes shipments.
- Works with freight carriers for daily pickups.
- Responsible for accurate inventory, cycle counting and maintaining files with shipping documents.
- Receives incoming material, determining space and storage requirements.
- Maintains part number identification of material and receiving documentation.
- Ability to make decisions regarding shipments using different carriers to meet delivery requests
- Utilizes Forklift as needed.
- Adhere to facility safety and health requirements
- Maintain focus on continuous improvement by making process improvement recommendations to supervision.
- Education: High school Diploma (or GED) required.
- One to two years warehouse experience including picking, packing and shipping.
- Inventory control system experience.
- UPS and Fed Ex shipping experience
- Computer experience required
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good Problem solving, Multi-tasking and Teamwork skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and Organizational skills
- Excellent Manual Dexterity required.
- Good oral and written communication skills are required
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, ITW Marking & Coding does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, arrest record, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.