Accounts Receivable SpecialistApply Job ID REF3753G Date posted 04/14/2022 Address 1 Research Park Drive, Saint Charles, MO Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
Today our corporate headquarters is located in St. Charles, MO (approximately 20 miles from St. Louis), where along with our production facilities in Gardner, KS and Bogart, GA we have nationally recognized, high quality converting operations, producing custom and stock labels for the Consumer Packaged Goods, Durable and Retail markets. Our quality management system is recognized to the ISO 9001:2008 standard, and our improved process and product quality controls are an integral part of our operations. Our printing technology utilizes Mark Andy flexographic web printing presses up to 20" wide, as well as digital and screen printing. Our capabilities include blank to 8 color labels, including four color process, UV, varnishes, laminates, two sided printing and much more. Our facilities produce labels and tags from a wide variety of paper and film materials for use in applications for over 4,000 customers worldwide.
ITWLabels is committed to continued growth and excellence. Investments are continually made in our business to incorporate new technologies and increase efficiencies. This expansion of capabilities and services will broaden our range and allow ITWLabels to be viewed as valuable business partner with our customers.
ITW Labels is seeking a driven individual with 5+ years of AR/AP experience and the strong desire to succeed. This individual will manage the daily Accounts Receivable operations and support Accounts Payables function and accounting department needs.
- Prepares Daily invoicing of shipments to customers.
- Applies daily cash receipts to customer accounts.
- Performs new customer setup process including tax exemption validation.
- Researches Customer AR Balances and ensures customer payments were accurately allocated.
- Collaborates with ERP (Microsoft NAV) support provider (ArcherPoint) to address any system related invoice remittance issues.
- Coordinates collections with Customer Service and Sales.
- Processes Customer Credit Memos and provides reporting to Management.
- Responsible for on-going Accounts Receivable reporting including leading AR status meetings and coordination of follow up actions.
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements in the Accounts Receivable process.
- Assists in other areas as directed by the Business Unit Controller.
- Cumulative 5+ Years AR/AP and Collection experience.
- High Quality Customer Service to both internal and external customers.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management and prioritization skills.
- High personal standard of work quality and integrity.
Required Technical Skills:
- Intermediate excel analysis skills expected to mature through development opportunities presented on-the-job and/or external training options (i.e. Pivot Tables and standard formulas)
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Ability to work effectively on complex, non-routine accounting activities
- Identifies and recommends improvements to the Accounts Receivable processes
- Associates Degree in Accounting or business
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience
- Experience working with a manufacturing environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.