Accounts Payable SpecialistApply Job ID REF1552O Date posted 04/05/2021 Address 1 Research Park Drive, Saint Charles, MO Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
Today our corporate headquarters is located in St. Charles, MO (approximately 20 miles from St. Louis), where along with our production facilities in Gardner, KS and Bogart, GA we have nationally recognized, high quality converting operations, producing custom and stock labels for the Consumer Packaged Goods, Durable and Retail markets. Our quality management system is recognized to the ISO 9001:2008 standard, and our improved process and product quality controls are an integral part of our operations. Our printing technology utilizes Mark Andy flexographic web printing presses up to 20" wide, as well as digital and screen printing. Our capabilities include blank to 8 color labels, including four color process, UV, varnishes, laminates, two sided printing and much more. Our facilities produce labels and tags from a wide variety of paper and film materials for use in applications for over 4,000 customers worldwide.
ITW Labels is seeking a driven individual with 3+ years of AP experience and the strong desire to succeed. This individual will manage the daily Accounts Payable operations and support accounting department needs.
• Validate and process Accounts Payable invoices.
• Review vendor statements and request copies of invoices when necessary.
• Manage employee purchase cards and make monthly journal entries.
• Research AP discrepancies and ensure accurate allocation.
• Various year end tasks relating to 1099 and other corporate requirements.
• Collaborates with ERP (Microsoft NAV) support provider (ArcherPoint) to address any system related issues.
• Identify, recommend, and implement process improvements in the Accounts Payable process.
• Assists in other areas as directed by the Controller.
• Cumulative 3+ Years Accounts Payable experience.
• High Quality Customer Service to both internal and external customers/vendors.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
• Time management and prioritization skills.
• High personal standard of work quality and integrity.
Required Technical Skills:
• Intermediate excel analysis skills expected to mature through development opportunities presented on-the-job and/or external training options (i.e. Pivot Tables and standard formulas)
• Working knowledge of ERP systems
• Ability to work effectively on complex, non-routine accounting activities
• Identifies and recommends improvements to the Accounts Payable processes
• Associates Degree in Accounting or business
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience
• Experience working with a manufacturing environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.