AccountantApply Job ID REF3339D Date posted 08/19/2021 Address 1 Research Park Drive, Saint Charles, MO Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Diagraph offers exciting career opportunities across the U.S. and abroad. At Diagraph, our employees experience a small company, family-like atmosphere. We empower all of our employees to “Make Their Mark” in the organization by adopting the entrepreneurial culture.
At Diagraph, we pride ourselves on offering our customers world-class solutions to meet their challenging product identification needs. As a leading manufacturer and distributor of inkjet coders, automated labeling systems, thermal transfer inkjet coders, and laser coders, Diagraph engineers and builds products to help manufacturers get products identified with manufacturing codes – such as lot codes, date codes, batch codes, barcodes – and out the door quickly and efficiently.
If you are a results driven, innovative and customer oriented person, Diagraph is the company for you!
Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization. Accountant will be a business partner to members of commercial and operations management. Additional interaction may also take place with outside other Marking and Coding businesses, banks, customers, vendors, and ITW Corporate personnel.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness.
- Manage G/L system including account maintenance, month/quarter end procedures, and account reconciliation.
- Participate in annual business and long range planning processes including departmental expense budgeting.
- Assist both internal and external auditors during audit engagements.
- Assist and/or lead assigned projects focusing on continuous improvement by applying key 80/20, PLS, and USa principles and techniques. Make process improvement/efficiency recommendations. Champion the use of the ITW toolbox.
- Provide support and be a business partner to commercial and operations personnel within the business.
- Maintain good internal control procedures to safeguard company assets in accordance with ITW Financial Policy and US GAAP.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education: Degree in Accounting or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting
- Minimum of two (2) years accounting experience in related field
- Audit experience a plus
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- High-level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management and prioritization skills
- High personal standard of work quality
- Excellent data entry, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to identify and recommend process improvement
- Intermediate Excel skills including working knowledge of formulas and financial analysis
- Proficient in the use of ERP systems
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to travel infrequently for training, operational visits, and meetings, as necessary
- Knowledge of US GAAP reporting requirements and experience in their application
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, ITW Marking & Coding does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, arrest record, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabilitynformation will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.