Production AssociateApply Job ID REF343U Date posted 12/18/2020 Address Byrne Industrial Drive Northeast, Rockford, MI Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
ITW Dahti is a leading innovator in the design, development and manufacturing of state-of-the-art seating and other products with a high demand for comfort. Based in Rockford, Michigan, we serve a variety of prominent clients throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. We are looking for motivated individuals who are interested in becoming a part of the Dahti Team.
Responsibilities/Qualifications for a Production Associate Include:
- Running an injection molding machine per established safety and operational procedures.
- Following instructions from supervisors/trainers.
- Quality focus in inspecting and trimming parts to company specifications.
- Meeting production efficiencies.
- Ability to work in a steady, medium to fast pace environment .
- Ability to meet physical requirements- lift 2-25 pounds repetitively .
- Ability to work very repetitive task .
- Ability to stand for 8 to 10 hours a day; must be able to work overtime when needed
- Ability to follow and comprehend, interpret documents such as work instructions, safety procedures and operation procedures.
- Ability to move to various departments due to production demands; multi-task
- Ability to solve practical problems, good decision making, planning, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be a hard worker/dependable/self-motivated; daily attendance is critical
- Have good communication skills; ability to read and write in English
- Must be able to use basic hand tools, calipers etc.
- Must have great dexterity; great hand eye coordination
- Basic Math (addition and division); Use of basic measuring tools
- Competitive wages
- Overtime pay with premium pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- First class benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401K with Company match
- Paid time off with 11 paid holidays per year
- Culture committed to Safety, Respect, Honesty and Integrity
- Career Advancements Opportunities
- Clean, safe, heated/air-conditioned facility
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.