District ManagerApply Job ID REF3548V Date posted 09/07/2021 Address 8661 154th Avenue Northeast, Redmond, WA Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Hobart Service, an Illinois Tool Works Company, has been in business for over 120 years and is the trusted source for Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700 associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best customer service, give back to the communities where they live and work, and demonstrate the ITW values of Integrity, Simplicity, Trust, Respect and Shared Risk.
The District Manager 2 is responsible and accountable for leading and directing their multiple assigned branch operations to achieve ongoing service revenue growth, profitability, productivity, quality, and service levels. This position will be responsible for the management and administration of general business operations for their branch. This position provides strategic leadership as well as the day to day management of a team of Field Service Technicians, Administrative Staff, and lower-level supervisory staff (where applicable). Our District Managers ensue the efficient use of their assigned budget while meeting service revenue targets through active collaboration with Finance, Sales, and Marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing, maintaining, and managing a highly technical field service team
- Oversight of installations, preventative maintenance, equipment upgrades and updates, sales support for new systems
- Establishing and growing customer relationships
- Strategy focused on meeting or exceeding financial metrics
- Meeting or exceeding customer satisfaction results
- Talent development
- Increasing employee retention and engagement levels
- High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Sales Strategy and Customer Development
- Experience managing a Profit & Loss statement, cost control, inventory management customer facing metric management
- Experience dealing directly with customers
- Supervisory / direct staff management
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written
Preferred education and experience:
- 7-10 Years of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s Degree; AND previous Management experience
- Knowledge of an Annual Operating Plan/Long Range Plan
- Service labor product knowledge for commercial food equipment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Office and field environment
- Up to 50% travel
- May be exposed to noise, heat, cold, slippery, wet conditions
- May be required to sit/stand/walk
- May be required to lift up to 75 lbs
- May be required to climb a 10 ft ladder
- Driving company vehicles for extended periods of time
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
- Service vehicle, uniforms, and safety equipment provided
- Safety-conscious work environment
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.