Machine/Equipment OperatorApply Job ID REF3469J Date posted 08/26/2021 Address 364 Stafford Boulevard, Pontotoc, MS Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
Alpine, an ITW company, currently has an opening for a Machine/Equipment Operator (5 am - 3:30 pm, Monday-Thursday) in its Pontotoc, MS facility.
Alpine is a leading provider of building component software, equipment, and the industry’s best service to truss manufacturers. Partnering with our customers, we help to improve their businesses and make them more productive. We are also a leader in delivering software solutions to homebuilders to increase productivity and profitability. Alpine is a division of ITW, a F200 global diversified manufacturer with $14B in revenue.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Operate manufacturing machines to run production as assigned to cut product to length parts of specified size and shape from metal
- Ensure press is properly set-up for production
- Makes sure product is handled correctly
- Records production activity
- Cleans and maintains immediate work area
- Follow all prescribed safety practices and procedures. Identify and tag safety hazards on machinery and in work area. In addition, track machine downtime per shift
- Work with other team members and participates in team events and meetings. Assist in training of team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 6 months industrial related experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Previous machine operation experience preferred
- Ability to handle basic mathematical skills and to carry out instructions
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.