Machine/Equipment Operator - 3rd ShiftApply Job ID REF600S Date posted 04/05/2021 Address 1600 Patrick Drive, Pocahontas, AR Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
Paslode, a division of ITW’s North America Construction Businesses, has continued to shape the way homes are built for the past 50 years. As the pioneer and leading provider of innovative, differentiated fastening solutions for wood to wood construction, we offer trades and builders a line of highly engineered tools and fasteners that increase productivity and help them achieve higher quality construction. Our brand and product offering are widely recognized within our industry for superior quality, unparalleled service and unique solutions to industry needs.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
Paslode, an ITW company, currently has an opening for a Machine Operator II for 3rd shift (8:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. M-T) in its Pocahontas, AR facility to perform setup, operation and preventative maintenance of nail collation lines.
- Proficiently set up and operate equipment to meet facility goals for safety, quality, productivity and teamwork. Equipment includes but not limited to collator, dryer, thread roller and associated equipment.
- Proficiently maintain machinery through preventive maintenance SOP’s.
- Perform all quality checks according to SOPs and quality specifications sheets.
- Follow all prescribed safety practices and procedures.
- Other duties as needed.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Ability to understand basic machinery.
- Demonstrate a willingness to cooperate in a team environment.
- Ability to recognize and identify parts, problems, and offer resolution.
- Ability to read blueprints / specification sheets and follow instructions.
- Successfully complete supplemental training (i.e. blueprint reading, technical math, and measurement tools).
- Close vision is required and the ability to focus.
- Ability to occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds safely.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.