Machine Operator - 3rd shiftApply Job ID REF2413M Date posted 05/03/2021 Address 8585 Industry Park Drive, Piqua, OH Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
Hobart Brothers Company, an Illinois Tool Works Company, is a recognized leader in the manufacturing and distribution of welding consumables worldwide.
This position is responsible for drawing and spooling tubular wire for customer use according to process sheet and production schedule requirements. Safety, quality, and productivity are the core of successfully meeting our customer requirements for products used in vehicles, ships, bridges, dams, railcars, etc. Our core values are integrity, respect, trust, shared risks, and simplicity.
We create customer success in metal fabrication around the world.
- Operate safely and identify/correct unsafe situations
- Follow process specifications for machine setup and production
- Read micrometers
- Perform routine quality checks
- Complete machine setup/change over in a timely manner
- Previous experience on twin/single or high-speed spooler is required
- Able to lift approx. 65 pounds on a continual basis
- Able to meet/exceed specified production rates
- Able to meet expectations for safety, attendance, and time management
- Possess an excellent quality record
- Possess an excellent attitude and communication skills
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING A PLUS:
- Precision/Robo Pack and Gimax/Exacto Pack machinery.
- Draw bench equipment.
All applicants will be screened by Brandi at Staffmark. Applicants are eligible for temp to hire or direct hire opportunities. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.