Assembler 3rd ShiftApply Now Submit a Referral Job ID REF10300E Date posted 05/11/2023 Address 7000 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Paris, KY Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
ITW Commercial Construction is a leading manufacturer with a proven history of creating innovative fastening solutions used by the professional commercial contractor in concrete anchoring and flooring, drywall, metal building, fire protection, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC applications. We take pride in our commitment to being a customer centric organization with operational excellence, superior service, and new product development that has guided the company through decades of growth by meeting the ever-changing needs of the commercial construction industry. Focusing on the needs of our end-users enables us to customize our product offering and service based on their requirements. ITW Commercial Construction encompasses the leading brands of Buildex® (Teks®, Sammys®), Red Head (TruBolt®, Tapcon®), Ramset (Trakfast®), and PNA (Diamond Dowel®) with an overall history dating back to 1910.
Starting pay us 17.50. Plus a $2.00 shifst differential and $2000 Sign on bonus!!
- The Individual will be responsible for assembling and packaging Ramset product per process specifications and coach’s instructions.
- Proficiently maintain machinery through basic preventive maintenance; lubrication, etc.
- Perform all quality checks according to MIIs and quality specifications sheets. Track and document quality checks and scrap for assigned equipment as required.
- Set up, operate and troubleshoot any and all assembly equipment in assembly department.
- Required to weigh count parts, place cartons into bulk shippers, seal, label and place on skid.
- Required to use various hand tools such as pliers, screwdriver and wrenches for machine adjustments and set-ups.
- Follow all prescribed safety/housekeeping practices and procedures. Identify and tag safety hazards on machinery and in work area. Perform 5-S activities and improvements as required. In addition, track machine downtime per shift.
- Work with other team members and participates in team events and meetings.
- This position may be assigned other duties as needed to support plant and to meet customer needs.
1. CONTRIBUTES to TEAM SUCCESS - Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
2. INITIATES ACTION – Demonstrates ability to take prompt action to accomplish objectives; takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
3. Quality Orientation – Demonstrates ability to accomplish tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
4. Safety awareness – Demonstrates ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety; upholding safety standards.
5. Work Standards - Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposes standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- High School Diploma or GED, required.
- Must be able to work up to 40 hours (730pm- 6am) with occasional overtime, no greater than 12 hours per day (may be required to work Saturdays).
- Ability to understand basic machinery. Less than a year of manufacturing experience; including set up, operate, changeover, use of measurement tools and knowledge of preventive maintenance preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to perform basic math (adding and subtraction).
- Must be able to recognize and identify parts, problems, and offer solution.
- Must be able to read blueprints/specification sheets and follow instructions.
- Must be able to complete supplemental training (i.e. blueprint reading, technical math, and measurement tools).
- Must have basic English communication skills (read, write and speak.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Submit a Referral
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.