Assembler - 3rd ShiftApply Job ID REF1567H Date posted 04/05/2021 Address 7000 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Paris, KY Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
ITW Commercial Construction is a leading manufacturer with a proven history of creating innovative fastening solutions used by the professional commercial contractor in concrete anchoring and flooring, drywall, metal building, fire protection, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC applications. We take pride in our commitment to being a customer centric organization with operational excellence, superior service, and new product development that has guided the company through decades of growth by meeting the ever-changing needs of the commercial construction industry. Focusing on the needs of our end-users enables us to customize our product offering and service based on their requirements. ITW Commercial Construction encompasses the leading brands of Buildex® (Teks®, Sammys®), Red Head (TruBolt®, Tapcon®), Ramset (Trakfast®), and PNA (Diamond Dowel®) with an overall history dating back to 1910.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- The Individual will be responsible for assembling and packaging Ramset product per process specifications and coach’s instructions.
- Proficiently maintain machinery through basic preventive maintenance; lubrication, etc.
- Perform all quality checks according to MIIs and quality specifications sheets. Track and document quality checks and scrap for assigned equipment as required.
- Set up, operate and troubleshoot any and all assembly equipment in assembly department.
- Required to weigh count parts, place cartons into bulk shippers, seal, label and place on skid.
- Required to use various hand tools such as pliers, screwdriver and wrenches for machine adjustments and set-ups.
- Follow all prescribed safety/housekeeping practices and procedures. Identify and tag safety hazards on machinery and in work area. Perform 5-S activities and improvements as required. In addition, track machine downtime per shift.
- Work with other team members and participates in team events and meetings.
- This position may be assigned other duties as needed to support plant and to meet customer needs.
- High School Diploma or GED, required.
- Must be able to work 3rd shift hours (7:30pm –6:00am) Sunday - Wednesday with occasional overtime.
- Ability to understand basic machinery. 1+ years of manufacturing experience; including set up, operate, changeover, use of measurement tools and knowledge of preventive maintenance preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to perform basic math (adding and subtraction).
- Must be able to recognize and identify parts, problems, and offer solution.
- Must be able to read blueprints/specification sheets and follow instructions.
- Must be able to complete supplemental training (i.e. blueprint reading, technical math, and measurement tools).
- Must have basic English communication skills (read, write and speak).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.