Sales Executive, Southeastern USApply Job ID REF8663J Date posted 11/18/2022 Address 6700 Shadowridge Drive, Orlando, FL Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Established in 1986, North Star Imaging, Inc. is the domestic leading manufacturer of turn-key 2D Digital X-ray and 3D X-ray Computed Tomography systems for the Industrial Nondestructive Testing industry. As demand continues to increase both nationally and internationally, NSI now operates in five offices across the globe; Minnesota, California, Florida, Massachusetts, the United Kingdom and China.
Companies throughout the world rely on NSI's expertise and equipment to create high quality, efficient and profitable products. Become a key player to our growing success and have the opportunity to excel in a high-tech and advancing industry.
NSI Sales Executives consultatively sell value and thoroughly perform discovery to ensure they have defined the WIN and value for the client.
What you will be doing:
- As the business developer of the Southeast US territory, you will:
- Identify market business opportunities
- Execute marketing activities (run seminars, work trade shows, etc.
- Visit customers, and prospects as a technical and sales expert independently and/or with other Representatives and Distributors.
- Consistently use and optimize the tools needed to grow sales and monitor sales activity (Quoting, CRM ...)
- Analyze the feedback from the field, market/competitive intelligence, and participate in strategic development
- Actively host and manage the customer experience while in Rogers for Application Study review and visit.
- Produce Annual Sales Plan; provide detailed updates and performance evaluation of results quarterly to NSI leadership team.
- 65% Travel minimum
- Present proposals, negotiate pricing and effectively differentiate NSI product offerings.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Cross sell complete offering; Equipment, ISG, Service, Training and components.
- Achieve targets defined by business segment. (quarterly and annually)
- Work closely with NSI technical experts and our support team to defend or refine NSI's product offerings and solutions to best meet the needs of our clients
What you bring:
- BA/BS required
- Strong technical aptitude and advanced mechanical aptitude
- Effective and professional oral and written communication skills
- High computer literacy; proficiency with MS Office products, ERP systems and CRM databases
- Knowledge/experience selling radiography/tomography systems or services is a plus
What North Star Imaging Offers:
- A strong culture of collaboration among teams across the US and internationally (both in office and remote)
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for you and your family plus a very impressive 401k match
- Mission-driven team members who love what they do and go the extra mile to help customers, support the company’s rapid growth, and build up one another for overall growth and development
- A focus on diversity of talent and thought throughout all aspects of the organization
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.