Regional Parts Sales Manager - Southeast Region (REMOTE)Apply Now Submit a Referral Job ID REF12157V Date posted 02/23/2024 Address 9100 Northwest 7th Avenue, Miami, FL Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Hobart Service, an Illinois Tool Works Company, has been in business for over 125 years and is the trusted source for Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700 associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best customer service, give back to the communities where they live and work, and demonstrate the ITW values of Integrity, Simplicity, Trust, Respect and Shared Risk.
Reporting to the Product & Business Development Manager - Parts, the Regional Parts Sales Manager builds, maintains, and expands relationships with internal and external partners to support growth in the aftermarket parts sales business. The main objective for the Regional Parts Sales Manager is to drive increased parts sales revenue while maintaining or growing margin in a competitive relationship driven market. The Regional Parts Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and other sales orientated objectives. The Regional Parts Sales Manager supports the entire range of aftermarket service parts sales and customer segments within their territory to drive growth through collaboration, exploration, and aligning opportunities with need-based strategies.
This position will require a high-energy, results driven individual that is equipped to take on growth initiatives for the Hobart Parts division, develop strategic business plans, and oversee performance and productivity of defined channels to achieve results. Applicants must have proven ability to perform in an environment that supports shared risk-taking, along with the ability to influence business partners and drive accountability through contractual requirements, processes, and relationship building. This individual will drive and motivate partners to establish and implement parts sales growth initiatives, and is responsible for developing, proposing, and implementing strategic partnerships in support of the Food Equipment Group and Division’s revenue growth objectives.
The ideal candidate will be able to cultivate and grow existing clients, while identifying and developing new partnerships across multiple levels within their region. This position will require travel within an assigned territory with overnight stay.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The FEG Parts business is positioned for strong market growth. The Regional Parts Sales Manager will be responsible for supporting and executing revenue growth plans to significantly increase the ITW/FEG parts market penetration. This leader is responsible for profitable revenue growth through existing and new channels utilizing the ITW 80/20 and Front-To-Back (FTB) methodologies. This is a critical role for the parts business and is responsible to provide business results to achieve annual revenue growth. Key deliverables for the Channel Development Lead are:
- Drive Revenue Growth: Responsible for creation and implementation of business development objectives and strategies. Support the development and track performance metrics for sales channels to create focus and drive continuous improvement. Support service parts financial planning and monthly orders and shipments outlook. Achieve outlook for sales and margin goals. Partners with channel partners to develop relevant, timely and successful sales plans, campaigns, programs, and special promotions to drive parts revenue growth.
- Drive Strategic Channel Management: Manages joint partner planning processes, developing mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship. Effectively grow the service parts channel network to influence part demand and support business growth with a focus in marketing, training, and product specification. Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis. Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partners’ performance objectives and expectations. Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives for distribution partners. Manage potential channel conflict by driving excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to sales channel rules of engagement. Maintain face-to-the-customer contact to support the distribution network with product, process, promotions, and training.
- Provide a positive customer service experience for Hobart Parts channel partners: Develop and nurture relationships with channel partners and key customers, establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel. Ensure appropriate resources are available to provide world-class support to channel partners, aligning with changing requirements and market trends. Develop, recommend, and implement process and system enhancements designed to streamline distribution performance and capability with focus on continuous improvement.
- Develop and Maintain Distribution Market and Industry Analysis: Support research initiatives to better understand parts competitiveness, market share, and distributor/dealer performance helping to influence development of future products and services and business growth. Effectively research market and industry trends providing critical intelligence for strategic planning. Support the development of a Total Market Potential Model to understand overall market size and available “white space” to grow parts sales within the distribution channel. Develop voice-of-the-customer (VOC) feedback process for channel partners to prioritize tactical and strategic initiatives driving customer focused solutions.
Education and Work Experience
A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 5 years of marketing and sales leadership experience.
Must be willing to travel up to 70-80%.
Master’s in business administration (MBA) is preferred, but not required.
- Sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, crouch, kneel, or crawl
- Lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
- Safety-conscious work environment
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Submit a Referral
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.