IT Service Analyst IIApply Now Submit a Referral Job ID REF12089D Date posted 02/23/2024 Address 14050 West Lambs Lane, Libertyville, IL Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
ITW (Illinois Tool Works Inc.) is a Fortune 200 company and is one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, automotive components, consumables, and related service businesses. ITW businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with operations in 55 countries and an employee base of more than 46,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards. These talented individuals, many of whom have specialized engineering or scientific expertise, contribute to our global leadership in innovation. We are proud of our broad portfolio of more than 17,000 granted and pending patents.
ITW Residential and Renovation Construction provides Industry leading, premium branded, cordless nailing systems and fastening solutions, that deliver superior productivity and reliability to meet the needs of professional remodelers and residential framers, with a widely available product portfolio at their preferred retail or dealer outlets The 80 focus for the division is aggressive market growth while sustaining profitability.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
The IT Service Analyst II is a member of the IT Team responsible for managing user requests while providing support to our internal IT customers. Our team supports various technologies onsite as well as assisting remote locations utilizing remote software tools. The IT Service Desk is responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting computer and network problems, ensuring desktop cyber security software is deployed effectively, managing endpoint patching, building and maintaining workstations, mobile device support, providing training and guidance to our customers. In addition, we perform software and hardware audits, user provisioning, printer support, to go along with other Level I and Level II activities that support the business’s goals. This role is based in Glenview, IL, and reports to the Division Controller.
- Continually provide meaningful customer service at all levels; builds trusting relationships internally and externally
- Ability to make measured contributions to a Service Desk work queue allow the team to meet or exceed our SLA
- Must possess strong technical problem-solving skills and apply those skills to team’s work using a systematic approach
- Purchase, install, modify, deploy, and repair hardware and software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft O365 applications, Workstation and application patch management, Windows OS, endpoint protection and Active Directory
- Troubleshoot issues with LAN, WAN, network hardware and cabling
- Strong ability to provide technical support remotely using various tools
- Willingness to accept accountability as an individual and strive to improve
- Ability to lead small projects from conception and initiation to project close
- Create and maintain technical documents that become shared tools for our team
- Contribute to an internal customer Knowledgebase to assist with self-service concept
- Ability to train and educate our end users on technology available to them
- Other duties as assigned.
- Technical certificates, Associate Degree in a technical area, or a minimum of 2+ years of technical work experience, required.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritize tasks daily with minimal supervision
- Ability to support end users in a corporate environment while following standard operating procedures
- Previous experience working with a Service Desk tool to manage customer interactions
- Ability to research a complex issue and provide a technical recommendation at time of escalation to 2nd or 3rd level team
- Strong communication, presentation, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience managing and maintaining workstation patching and vulnerabilities
- Ability to travel locally between division facilities (Glenview, Lake Forest and Libertyville, IL)
- Ability to travel as needed to Arkansas manufacturing facility (less than 5%)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Most time will be spent in an office environment. Occasionally the employee may be required to spend time in our local manufacturing sites. Certain personal protective equipment is required when in the manufacturing areas.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Submit a Referral
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.