Machine Operator (Assembly Area)- 2nd ShiftApply Job ID REF5468T Date posted 02/23/2022 Address 2001 Buck Lane, Lexington, KY Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
The heart and soul of ITW are the more than 48,000 hard-working and dedicated people around the world who thrive in the company’s decentralized entrepreneurial culture. ITW’s unique culture is a competitive advantage, and the company is working hard to make sure that its divisions continue to think and act like smaller companies. ITW businesses have significant flexibility within the framework of the ITW Business Model to customize their approach to best serve their customers and maximize performance. The foundation of our company is the ITW Business Model, a unique and differentiated set of core capabilities and business practices that comprises three key elements: ITW’s 80/20 Front to Back Process, customer-back innovation, and a decentralized entrepreneurial culture.
ITW North American Stamped Fastener Division, (NASF), serves the major OEMs and their tier suppliers in the North American automotive market. The division supplies stamped metal fasteners and engineered fastener assemblies that leverage our deep-draw stamping technologies. The annual revenue for the division is approximately $170M.
The division drives profitability by leveraging its innovative solutions and application engineering. In addition to ITW’s industry leading research and development capabilities, NASF enhances our customers’ competitive advantage by:
- Maintaining advanced engineering and manufacturing facilities in N.A.
- Exchanging product, process, and benchmarking information with sister units worldwide.
- Continually improving processes, material, and designs to ensure every product exceeds customer specifications while providing unparalleled value.
No experience but can demonstrate sound mechanical abilities?
Want to work for a solid company with growth opportunities and great people?
2nd shift = Monday-Friday, 3:50 pm - 11:00 pm, paid 30-minute lunch
**Must be able to train on 1st shift for a period of time before moving to 3rd.**
Starting Pay: $15.50/hr. +, Based on skill and experience
Employee Performance and Recognition opportunities
Top-of-the-line Benefits, Wellness Discounts
Excellent 401k, Attractive Vacation Package
11 paid holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships
- Operate machines and makes basic mechanical repairs and pre-checks.
- Move/load metal components and finished goods.
- Operate stand-up and sit-down fork trucks.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards.
- Follow all rules, regulations, and work processes set forth by the company.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Other duties as deemed necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience, preferred.
- Able to maintain fork truck certification.
- Employees should have the manual dexterity to work with small parts and be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to lift 45 lbs.
- The ability to understand written and verbal instructions and communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Sound mechanical ability to operate all machines in the department and demonstrate good problem-solving skills.
- Must possess basic computer skills with various software systems (Microsoft/email) for logging and tracking results.
Pre-employment background and physical/drug screening with any job offer.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.