CNC MachinistApply Job ID REF2708Q Date posted 06/07/2021 Address 4471 Walden Avenue, Lancaster, NY Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
The Industrial Decorating Solutions division provides customers around the world with a broad array of application equipment, value-added products, and innovative solutions all from one partner. We utilize state-of-the-art technologies, innovative engineering, and proven expertise to create customer-focused products for a wide array of markets, including Appliance & Household Goods, Consumer & Industrial Containers, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Electronics, Medical & Healthcare, Sporting Goods, as well as Transportation.
1. Familiarity manipulating Mastercam 2018 Mill level 3 Software
2. Have a basic understanding of CNC machine tool functions
3. Experience utilizing support equipment such as band saws, manual milling machines and lathes
4. Effective communication with all team members
5. Ability to work in a team environment and comfortable with sharing and listening to other opinions and ideas
6. Ability to work with minimal supervision
7. Experience with Solidworks is a plus
8. Other responsibilities as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent, technical training and certifications a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.