AR CoordinatorApply Job ID REF2372Y Date posted 04/29/2021 Address 4471 Walden Avenue, Lancaster, NY Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
The Industrial Decorating Solutions division provides customers around the world with a broad array of application equipment, value-added products, and innovative solutions all from one partner. We utilize state-of-the-art technologies, innovative engineering, and proven expertise to create customer-focused products for a wide array of markets, including Appliance & Household Goods, Consumer & Industrial Containers, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Electronics, Medical & Healthcare, Sporting Goods, as well as Transportation.
- Review account information, correct discrepancies, do bank deposits
- Keep a precise record of all incoming payments and to make contact with customers to ensure outstanding invoices are paid
- Ensure that accounts are properly billed and that payments are collected on time
- Establish terms and credit limits for customers
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks, such as: data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and posting payments into our ERP
- Facilitates and resolves collection of unpaid balances on client accounts through frequent outbound and/or inbound telephone calls and emails.
- Maintains focus on continuous improvement by applying 80/20, PLS, and USa principles/techniques and makes process improvement recommendations to management.
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in an accounting position and an ERP system
- Excellent accounting software and Microsoft Office skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Highly organized and detail orientated
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.