Software Product ManagerApply Job ID REF6785O Date posted 06/08/2022 Address 8860 207th Street West, Lakeville, MN Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Founded in 1912, ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a global industrial company centered on a differentiated and proprietary business model. The company’s seven industry-leading segments leverage the ITW Business Model to generate solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused solutions are required. ITW’s more than 43,000 dedicated colleagues around the world thrive in our decentralized, entrepreneurial culture. In 2022, the company achieved revenues of $14.5 billion, with roughly half coming from outside North America. To learn more, please visit www.itw.com.
ITW Electronics Assembly Equipment (EAE) Division is made up of four brands strongly recognized by Contract Manufacturers and OEM’s in the Electronics and Industrial Markets. The Division designs, develops, manufactures, and markets capital equipment primarily used in the assembly process of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB’s) and other industrial applications. In 2021 the Division had revenues above $200M and is positioned for above market rates of growth.
As the Software Product Manager for ITW's EAE business, you will be responsible for leading the MES (Manufacturing Execution System) product offering for our portfolio of EA equipment (printers, dispensers, cleaners, and reflow, wave, selective soldering). You’ll be a part of a significant business transformation to align the EA equipment’s automation Industry 4.0/Smart Factory roadmap initiatives of self-optimization, self-calibration, and smart maintenance. You will also define a new SaaS product offering that aligns to our Industry 4.0 strategy and work closely with cross-functional teams on development prioritization and execution. The Software Product Manager will ensure the product offering supports the company’s overall strategy and goals, drives additional revenue and margin growth, and ensures market differentiation.
For more information on where we’re at in this journey, check out our website here.
The position is responsible for the following:
· Manage the development and execution of the MES and Industry 4.0 roadmap to capitalize on key market opportunities and industry trends. Gather voice of customer (VOC), participate in industry groups and events, and use data driven information to prioritize development projects and develop value proposition. Plan engineering and service resource capacity needs to support roadmap.
· Execute new product development efforts including financial forecast, defining pricing strategies, and developing marketing plans and sales tools
· Define SaaS product offering and develop internal execution processes and tools, including license tracking, subscription development, billing, and customer support resources.
· Manage financial performance of software product segment by utilizing ITW toolbox philosophies and other key performance indicators. Develop and implement thorough price strategies and promotions to grow the business.
· Prepare operations capabilities for key company initiatives such as E-Commerce, build-to-order, and customer self-service.
· Bachelor’s degree in technical or business field
· Minimum 5 years’ work experience in product management or sales of high technology, industrial products
· The ability to travel approximately 25%, including international travel in Europe and China. Must hold valid passport.
· Experience with software used in manufacturing or capital equipment businesses
· Financial acumen to analyze financial results and new market opportunities
· Advanced skills in Excel, Word and Power Point are required, including strong data analysis skills
Strong team/project management, communications, and presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.