Human Resources Director – Electronic Assembly EquipmentApply Job ID REF4003G Date posted 04/14/2022 Address 8860 207th Street West, Lakeville, MN Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
ITW Electronics Assembly Equipment companies (EAE) are made up of four brands strongly recognized by Contract Manufacturers and OEM’s in the Electronics Market. These companies design, develop and assemble capital equipment primarily used in the Assembly process of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB’s). In 2019 these companies had revenues of $210M with a long-range plan to achieve $240M by 2024.
The Division Human Resources Director is responsible for providing functional leadership to approximately 560 worldwide employees. Will align and execute the HR strategy to influence business success. This includes proactive workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance management, organizational design & effectiveness, employee development and engagement.
- Partners with VP/GM and actively participate with business leadership in strategy development and operational planning for the division.
- Develops actionable HR strategies and tactical plans to support the achievement of divisional goals. Works cross culturally to achieve business outcomes and improve organizational effectiveness.
- Partners on long range and annual plan development. Identifies implications for organizational strategy along with recommendations to support longer term business growth. Collaborates with management to identify change management implications and leads change.
- Consults with and advises business leadership on organizational design that will enable the business to grow and operate effectively. This includes evaluating work structure, job design, , and role and responsibility clarity.
- Proactively identifies organizational needs (talent assessment, team effectiveness, staffing, etc.) and develops strategies for resolving and addressing needs.
- In concert with management, builds and champions a positive employee culture. Champion’s inclusion and diversity, strategies and plans. Provides high-touch HR support to the business.
- Assesses organizational capabilities and identifies gaps. Actively participates with business leadership to source, evaluate, select, and onboard talent. Coaches’ business leaders and their teams on the development of others.
- Facilitates annual talent management, performance management and compensation activities in partnership with management.
- Builds and drives employee engagement. Advises and coaches managers on resolving employee issues. Manages complex or significant employee relations issues.
- Directs, recommends, and proactively communicates appropriate local implementation of HR policies, practices, and initiatives.
- Additional duties and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required and 6 -10 years of experience in HR Generalist/HR leadership positions.
- Global HR experience preferred.
- Travel up to 20% - domestic and international required.
- Experience in all facets of human resources including knowledge of recruitment processes, talent management, benefit and compensation administration, employee relations, and legal compliance requirements.
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills; good listening skills.
- Team player who demonstrates the ability to relate to employees at all levels of the Company and who is sensitive to cultural differences across regions/countries
- Approachable, inspires trust and confidence. Ability to use good judgment and discretion with highly confidential business and employee information.
- Must be adept at analyzing facts and issues, identifying options, and able to decide and recommend a course of action. Must know when to compromise and when to be assertive.
- Independent and organized work style: Effectively manage time and prioritize workload, assume and manage multiple tasks without close supervision, adapt to change, and consistently meet deadlines. Ability to make independent decisions and regularly suggest ways to improve services and processes.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to thrive within a matrix organizational structure.
- Strong PC skills/aptitude. Intermediate Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Some experience using HR systems is preferred.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Normal working conditions involve seated computer work.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.