Brand Manager - Professional Performance Chemicals - On siteApply Job ID REF6722V Date posted 06/12/2022 Address 3606 Craftsman Boulevard, Lakeland, FL Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Founded in 1903, Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 200, diversified manufacturing company that delivers specialized expertise, innovative thinking and value-added products to meet critical customer needs in a variety of industries. ITW is one of the most globally respected and successful diversified industrial manufacturers of value-added consumables and specialty equipment with related service businesses. With 83 divisions across seven segments worldwide, and more than 48,000 employees, ITW has a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets generating over $13 billion in revenue.
ITW Professional Automotive Products (ProAP) specializes in the manufacture of automotive service products including automotive maintenance chemicals, equipment, and wiper blades. The division manufacturers and markets the Wynn’s and Rain-X Professional brands. The selling channel is primarily the DIFM new car dealership arena. Major business segments include: New Car Dealers, Tire-Muffler-Brake and Quick-Lube stores and chains. The Manufacturing site is located in Lakeland, Florida.
- Research market insights for the respective product categories
- Access the competitive market landscape and position our brands/products to win in the marketplace
- Develop a winning CVP (customer value proposition) for the brand/products
- Prepare brand/product line review presentations for the Sales Teams
- Develop Customer added-value promotions to help delivery incremental sales
- Set plans and strategy to gain incremental placement and secure new distribution
- Scope and prioritize marketing activities based on business and customer impact
- Drive new product/program launches by working with sales, supply chain, and marketing colleagues
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product strategy for the professional channels, and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Become the product category subject matter expert to build awareness and understanding
- Develop strong working relationship with Sales and help create sales tools needed in sales presentations to both distributors and service providers
- Cultivate relationships and strategic partnerships with key internal parties to work effectively with cross functional teams and secure internal buy-in.
- Work with design team to evaluate creative and provide strong constructive feedback.
- Help manage the grassroots initiatives, advertising development, and media planning.
- Responsible for all professional channel brand packaging and graphic updates.
- Supports Innovations in new product development via ensuring new products are in line with brand strategy, trends, and future needs shared by key customers.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years marketing, merchandising, product management, or related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to effectively interact and present to multiple levels of organization
- Previous Sales experience is a plus
- Experience in the Automotive Aftermarket and strong automotive technical acumen of the vehicle drivetrain is preferred
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of time
- Clear understanding of general marketing principles
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Skilled at identifying and leveraging variety of tools to identify, develop and assess new opportunities
- Strong organizational skills & strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to effectively manage & prioritize multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Proven skills in building relationships & collaboration
- Customer focused with ability to objectively assess opportunities and fit with customers’ needs
Job description should not be construed to include every function or responsibility that may arise. Successful candidates will perform tasks as assigned or as deemed necessary in the course of day-to-day operations.
ITW offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including competitively priced medical and dental coverage the first of the month following hire, free life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and immediate 401k matching. Additional retirement savings contribution (above and beyond 401k) at no cost after one year.
ITW is an equal opportunity, equal employment, affirmative action employer. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone is welcome to contribute their unique talents and ideas. We encourage applications from females, males, disabled/protected or other veterans, persons with disabilities, all races and ethnicities, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.