Material Handler - NightsApply Job ID REF4394F Date posted 12/01/2021 Address 1210 South Park Drive, Kernersville, NC Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
$1000 Sign-on Bonus for New Employees!
* Conditions apply; see below
Texwipe, an ITW Company, is the worldwide leader in contamination control supplies & critical cleaning products. For over 50 years, Texwipe has been committed to manufacturing products such as cleanroom wipers, swabs, and stationery, sterile products, adhesive mats, and so much more! We are consistently growing and looking to add team members to our dynamic environment who are looking to make a global impact.
With headquarters in Kernersville, North Carolina, the company has a global presence with sales offices throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. In addition, Texwipe's manufacturing centers throughout North Carolina, the Philippines, and China provide the highest levels of quality and manufacturing technology. Working for Texwipe means you will have a lasting impact on critical industries across the world.
The organization's commitment to technology, innovation, & service excellence provides the most consistent and highest quality products for its customers. Texwipe also pledges to provide fairness and transparency, fair and consistent treatment, & development opportunities. Texwipe promises to be an organization that stands by its commitments to its customers and employees, improving and growing into the future.
What can Texwipe offer you? See below!
- Robust training program and career development opportunities
- 3 - for 1 company gift match program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Multiple health plan options along with dental, vision, and life insurance.
- FSA, HSA, and DCA options
- Wellness resources & discounted employee health premiums
- Employer-paid STD/LTD & AD&D benefits
- Paid parental leave
- 12 paid company holidays
- 401(K) plan with generous company match
- Unload, verify, and receiving incoming products and materials.
- Ensure accurate verification of incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Deliver and distribute materials to manufacturing while transporting finished goods for shipment.
- Operate and handle material handling equipment to move and transport goods within and around the warehouse.
- Follow all quality guidelines in the performing of job functions.
- Maintain organized paperwork and records.
- Train new associates on all aspects of job function.
- Work in other functional areas to improve the flexibility of job assignments.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Follow all safety specified rules and regulations in regards to material handling, safe lifting, equipment operation, shipment, housekeeping, and more.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 6-12 months related experience required.
- Good math, computer, and communication skills are required.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must be able to read English and comprehend standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in written form.
- Capability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, pictorial, or diagram form.
- Must be able to regularly stand, stoop, kneel, lift, move, or transport up to 50 lbs.
- Appropriate interpersonal skills to allow for courteous and effective interaction with co-workers and management.
- Tolerance and ability to work in a warehouse environment with frequent exposure to varying conditions and weather elements.
Eligible candidates include new employees or those that have not worked for the company within the previous 12 months. Employees will receive $500 at 3 months of hire and the remaining $500 after 6 months.
It is not intended that this job description include all details of the work functions inherent in this position, nor does it give exclusive titles to every function described. The position incumbent will perform work equal or lower classification, as required, or directed, and perform work of high classification for training purposes, or as warranted by emergency circumstances.
Texwipe is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or medical condition.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.