Machine Operator 12 Hour ShiftApply Job ID REF498V Date posted 12/18/2020 Address 1210 South Park Drive, Kernersville, NC Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
Texwipe is the worldwide leader in contamination control supplies and critical cleaning products including cleanroom wipers, cleanroom swabs, cleanroom stationery, sterile products, adhesive mats and more.
Headquartered in Kernersville, North Carolina, the company supports global customers with sales offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Manufacturing centers are located in North Carolina, the Philippines and China provide the highest levels of quality and manufacturing technology. We are committed to technology, innovation, and service excellence to provide the most consistent and highest quality products. All products are supported by the most advanced testing and quality control standards in the industry.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining machinery.
- Adjust machinery as needed for changeovers, different function, etc.
- Conduct quality checks periodically.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 6-12 months related experience required.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude, previous experience repairing and troubleshooting machines or equipment.
- Good math, computer and communication skills required.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to read English and comprehend standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Must be able to regularly stand, stoop, kneel and lift up to 40 lbs. May be required to wear a respirator.
- Must be able to work in a critical contamination control environment, requiring the use of special gowning to include the use of a facemask and latex gloves.
- Must be able to work a 12-hour rotating work schedule.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.