Inspector - NightsApply Job ID REF4393M Date posted 12/01/2021 Address 1210 South Park Drive, Kernersville, NC Job Type Full-time
$1000 Sign-on Bonus for New Employees!
*See below for applicable conditions
Texwipe, an ITW Company, is the worldwide leader in contamination control supplies & critical cleaning products. For over 50 years, Texwipe has been committed to manufacturing products such as cleanroom wipers, swabs, and stationery, sterile products, adhesive mats, and so much more! We are consistently growing and looking to add team members to our dynamic environment who are looking to make a global impact.
Headquartered in Kernersville, North Carolina, the company has a global presence with locations throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. In addition, working for Texwipe means you will have a lasting impact on critical industries across the world.
The organization's commitment to technology, innovation, & service excellence provides the most consistent and highest quality products for its customers. As an employee, Texwipe also pledges to provide fairness and transparency, fair and consistent treatment, & development opportunities. Texwipe promises to be an organization that stands by its commitments to its customers and employees, thereby continuing to improve and grow into the future.
What can Texwipe offer you? See below!
- Robust training program and career development opportunities
- 3 - for 1 company gift match program
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Multiple health plan options along with dental, vision, and life insurance.
- FSA, HSA, and DCA options
- Wellness resources & discounted employee health premiums
- Employer-paid STD, LTD & AD&D benefits
- Paid parental leave
- 12 paid company holidays
- 401(K) plan with generous company match
& so much more!
- Visually inspect edges of wipers for seal quality according to product-specific work instructions and departmental standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Operate bag-sealing equipment.
- Inspect and identify defects in the product
- Inspect finished goods for shipment.
- Weigh, document, and discard equipment scrap.
- Notify machine operators to make adjustments to machines to correct variables producing defects or the quality product.
- Follow all quality guidelines in the performing of job functions.
- Maintain equipment in a clean contamination control state.
- Maintain organized paperwork and records.
- Train new associates on all aspects of job function.
- Work in other functional areas to improve the flexibility of job assignments.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 6-12 months related experience required.
- Good math, computer, and communication skills are required.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must be able to read English and comprehend standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in written form.
- Capability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, pictorial, or diagram form.
- Must be able to regularly stand, stoop, kneel, lift, move, or transport up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a critical contamination control environment, requiring the use of special gowning which includes the use of a facemask and latex gloves.
- Must be able to work a 12-hour rotating work schedule.
- Ability to read and understand rulers.
- Ability to see clearly at a distance of 20” or less with or without a corrective lens.
- Ability to see clearly at a distance of 20” or more with or without a corrective lens.
Eligible candidates include new employees or those that have not worked for the company within the previous 12 months. Employees will receive $500 at 3 months of hire and the remaining $500 after 6 months.
It is not intended that this job description include all details of the work functions inherent in this position, nor does it give exclusive titles to every function described. The position incumbent will perform work equal or lower classification, as required, or directed, and perform work of high classification for training purposes, or as warranted by emergency circumstances.
Texwipe is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or medical condition
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.