Bulk Chemistry Business Development ManagerApply Job ID REF3284I Date posted 08/10/2021 Address 8125 Cobb Center Drive, Kennesaw, GA Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
ITW Contamination Control is a division of Illinois Tools Works Inc. A fortune 200 global industrial manufacturer with operations in 58 countries. ITW Contamination Control is a developer and provider of high-end consumables used in the most critical cleanroom manufacturing areas and for general electronics cleaning. ITW Contamination Control is home of world-leading brands such as Texwipe, Chemtronics, Plato & Techspray. These brands are the leading providers in many industries including, aerospace, defense, electronic equipment manufacturing, and medical equipment manufacturing.
Innovative wipe manufacturing helping manufacturers produce more with less solvent use. Continuous development in water-based products. These are some examples of how we’re working on providing both high-end products, but also moving towards environmentally safe products. Together with our partners we are looking for solutions for their biggest obstacles.
Our family of premium brands has been dedicated for over 50 years to those who manufacture in critical areas or need precise tools for spot cleaning or microelectronic cleaning. The foundation of ITW Contamination Control is represented in its core brands and the markets we support.
The bulk chemistry manager will work cross-functionally to guide precision cleaning chemistry products from idea to launch by bridging the technical and business worlds. Managing and maintaining alignment with our go-to-market teams across Research and Development, Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, and more. Leverage market knowledge and collaborative relationships in company to develop industrial bulk solvent chemistries. Working with the Regional Sales Managers to support the internal sales team and implement programs to successfully introduce new products and broaden product/market focus.
The position will report to head of R&D and will be in person position located in Atlanta with the ability to travel. This candidate should be able to work independently, setting strategic initiatives and ensuring implementation.
- Gather market information and customer requests to make market-based business cases for bulk precision cleaning chemistry products.
- Work closely with management, R&D, sales, and marketing to create and promote new products
- Write clear and concise product requirements including business case, whitepapers and flyer content to support existing and new contamination control electronics products.
- Maintain consistent communication with established partners and collaborators.
- Launch products by working across departments at ITWCCE to provide vision, actionable timelines. Develop pricing and manufacturing forecast based on market knowledge, production costs, and anticipated demand.
- Assist customers with troubleshooting, complaints, and issues through direct meetings, telephone, virtual and email contact. Implement internal process improvements to avoid future issues
- Provide accurate and up-to-date reporting of open projects, initiatives and results
- 25-30% domestic travel, including industry events.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales budget by implementing ITW growth levers: Focused Selling, Core Market Expansion, and Customer Back Innovation.
-Provide chemical product training and support to other Regional Sales Managers, distribution sales teams, manufacturing representatives and marketing events.
Education and Experience:
-2+ years of experience within the industrial market related to bulk precision cleaning products
Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study or equivalent degree and years of experienc
- 2+ years of experience launching new products or features, including development of a product vision, go-to-market strategy and design.
-2+ year of working experience with Distributors and or Manufacturing Representatives
- 5+ years of technical or product management experience in a business to business role specifically focused on solvent cleaning.
-Should be proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
-Must be able to multi-task, analyze situations quickly, and effectively utilize both internal and external resources.
-Must be comfortable being seen as the chemical expert during on-site visits or calls with end users.
-Effective verbal and written communication
-Comfortable conducting live seminars and/or virtual webinars.
ITW Contamination Control is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.