Parts CoordinatorApply Job ID REF1856U Date posted 03/04/2021 Address 7775 Ramona Boulevard West, Jacksonville, FL Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
Hobart Service, an Illinois Tool Works Company, has been in business for over 120 years and is the trusted source for Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700 associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best customer service, give back to the communities where they live and work, and demonstrate the ITW values of Integrity, Simplicity, Trust, Respect and Shared Risk.
Under close direction of a District Manager you have the opportunity to allocate and distribute parts and materials for service repairs and customer orders, handle parts orders, perform other assigned Parts Department functions, including inventory control of parts and materials in stock and on order. You would be in frequent contact with Branch employees and constant contact with customers and other outside staff, giving you the opportunity to build and maintain good customer relations.
- Maintain inventory control system, including updating computer and assist with audits conducted by Company auditors.
- Requisition parts from Troy, OH, including following up on purchase orders and correspondence involving back orders. Regularly update files.
- May be requested to assist in the training or cross train other individuals in the office.
- Receive parts from warehouse, including verifying with packing slips, matching parts invoices with purchase orders and packing slips.
- Process Return Apparatus Tags (RAT) involving warranty claims and verify Warranty and Maintenance automatic scale/wrapper credits.
- Assist with replenishment of truck inventories and handle parts transfers to other Hobart Branches.
- Handle over-the-counter parts sales to walk-in customers and stocking and pulling parts and assist with various job functions involved in tracking consignment.
- Assist in preparing reports on order status, parts & material shortages.
- Keep abreast of new products and related parts required for various modifications and keep bulletins updated.
- Process parts mail orders from customers. Handle telephone orders from customers for parts, including writing up orders and quoting prices,
- Follow up with customers and service personnel for availability of parts, upon request.
- Write up credits for returned merchandise and handle telephone requests from technicians for parts.
- Follow up on all pending credits, Cycle counts/inventories
To be considered for this exceptional career opportunity you must have at least the following:
- Accredited High School diploma, Business or trade school or GED
- 1+ years Parts or clerical experience which includes any or all of the following: ordering, shipping, receiving, parts sales and inventory control.
- Handle competing/multiple priorities
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office products excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Preferably has knowledge and experience with Inventory Management
- Required to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Extensive periods of time on phone
- Lifting 50-75 lbs with or without assistance
- Climbing up to 8 ft with ladder
- Kneeling, squatting, bending, pushing/pulling
- Exposure to noise, heat, cold, slippery, wet conditions
- OT as required
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
- Safety-conscious work environment
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.