National Account Manager - RetailApply Job ID REF6890H Date posted 06/14/2022 Address 8120 Jetstar Drive, Irving, TX Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
At ITW Food Equipment Group, people and food are our passion. We believe great food brings people together, and the relationships we share feed our inspiration to be the best we can be for one another.
Our family of premium brands has been dedicated for more than a century to supporting those who are not only passionate about creating great food, but are inspired by the people they serve and come to know on a daily basis.
Likewise, it is our mission to provide food equipment that foodservice and food retail professionals can trust to work hard and deliver quality, consistent results day in and day out, empowering them to focus on what they love most—creating great food for great people.
ITW Food Equipment Group LLC, through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and services commercial food equipment for foodservice and food retail customers. The company’s products include Bakery, Cooking, Food Machines, Refrigeration, Ware Wash and Weigh Wrap equipment. Global Retail is part of the ITW Food Equipment Group. The location of the position is to be determined and will report directly to the VP of Retail Sales.
Incumbent will plan, organize, direct and control activities to achieve total revenue and profit goals with assigned National Accounts. Interface with both internal and external senior-level management, ITW FEG product development personnel as well all relative contacts within assigned National Accounts, authorized Foodservice dealers and suppliers. Individual will direct the activities of the assigned National Accounts through effective account management, Hobart service relationships, dealer programs, and end user relationships.
- Develop annual strategic plans and complete account profiles on all assigned active accounts.
- Develop, implement and drive sales action plans to penetrate and maximize sales volume in all designated or target accounts.
- Work with all product lines on enhancements and new product development; marketing programs; sales tools; and pricing strategies related to assigned accounts.
- Maintain deep understanding of key operational issues, trends, and emerging strategies of managed account.
- Manage all pricing issues and maintain discounting to acceptable levels.
- Coordinate all account service activity.
- Track competitive trends and pricing and actively communicate findings with appropriate field and product line management.
- Conduct research and identify potential accounts for growth.
- Serve as a first point of contact for all customer requirements. Manage resolution of customer and service complaints.
- Have expertise in specifications, application and all ITW FEG equipment lines as well as working knowledge of overall kitchen design and operations.
- Attend and support all customer and industry trade shows.
- Coordinate within established guidelines all visits for assigned accounts.
- Participation in and completion of all applicable training – including ongoing skill and knowledge development beyond initial training.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience of targeting National Accounts and/or progressive sales management
- Experience with product and service sales
- Excellent oral, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Requires 50% travel
- Foodservice experience is a plus
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Safety-conscious work environment
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.