Boxing - Warehouse Clerk (10AM-6PM, 10% shift premium)Apply Job ID REF2324L Date posted 04/26/2021 Address 2000 Industrial Road, Iron Ridge, WI Job Type Full-time Job Status Non-Exempt
ITW Shakeproof Industrial serves all the major OEMs and their tier suppliers with metal fasteners totaling approximately $60M in revenues. Units include: Watertown, WI; Iron Ridge, WI; Milwaukee, WI; and Broadview, IL.
The division drives profitability by leveraging its innovative solutions and application engineering. In addition to ITW’s industry-leading research and development capabilities, ITW Shakeproof Industrial enhance our customers’ competitive advantage by…
- Maintaining advanced engineering and manufacturing facilities in WI & IL.
- Exchanging product, process and bench marking information with sister units.
- Continually improving processes, material, and designs to ensure every product exceeds customer specifications while providing unparalleled value.
Accurately count, package and prepare customer orders for shipment or stock product for warehousing. This is done while meeting on-time delivery, productivity, safety, quality, and housekeeping metrics.
1. Box product per company and customer needs.
2. Learn ITW Computer system and how to use numerous aspects of the system for different tasks.
3. Operation of fork truck to retrieve parts from staging area. Operation of fork truck to load parts into the hopper or onto dumper. Operation of fork truck to move completed orders to staging area for wrapping.
4. Operation of electronic scales to count or weigh parts accurately per shop traveler or customer specifications.
5. Accurately package to specifications on boxing paperwork.
6. Stack finished packages on skids for shipping or storage.
7. Operation of label computer/printer to print appropriate labels for identification and shipping.
8. Complete paperwork accurately and legibly.
9. Load and unload trucks when needed.
10. Assist in Warehouse when needed.
11. Participate as a Trainer when necessary.
12. Contribute to keeping the boxing area and warehouse clean and safe.
13. Position should work with minimal supervision.
14. All other duties as assigned.
Hearing protection and safety shoes are required in area. Extreme caution at all times, due to fork trucks in and out of the area. Requires standing, bending and lifting up to 50 pounds. Warm and humid in the summer months and cooler in the winter.
Required Skill, Education and Experience
• Basic reading/writing/math skills
• Forklift experience (desired, will train)
• Shipping/boxing experience (desired, will train)
• Good communication skills
• Ability to lift/pull up to fifty (50) pounds
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.