Supply Chain/Operations DirectorApply Job ID REF5964W Date posted 03/31/2022 Address 16200 Park Row, Houston, TX Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Since ITW’s founding more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables and related service businesses. ITW businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. The company has operations in 56 countries that employ more than 50,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards. ITW has 81 businesses divided into 7 Segments, which includes: Welding, Automotive OEM, Food Equipment Group, Construction Products, Polymers & Fluids, Test and Measurement & Electronics, and Specialty.
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic global team where you can make a significant impact immediately. You will enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that includes health, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401k (with match), and a tuition reimbursement program for those who qualify.
· Senior leader responsible for the overall management of the Global Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations organization. This role is in support of the Sourcing, Planning, Manufacturing, Safety, Environmental Compliance, Continuous Improvement and Logistics operations for the Car Care Division.
· Make Employee Health and Safety the #1 priority in our operations through the development and execution of a HSE program that provides result in a safe work environment for our employees.
· Ensure that all our operations are compliant with all local, state and federal regulations.
· Develop, oversee, and execute a variety of supply chain and sourcing strategies and initiatives to establish the Car Care Division as the industry leader in serving our customers with superior quality and on-time/in-full (OTIF) performance.
· Develop expertise and champion the implementation of ITW FTB 80/20 Business Model across the division’s operations. With the goal of reducing manufacturing and material costs by 1-2% of COGS each year.
· Establish a Supply Chain and Operational strategy that ensures continuity of supply of product to meet our Long-Range Plan requirements and improve margins with cost reduction initiatives.
· Work with various business partners to drive targeted supply chain improvements.
· Drive integrated processes among the AAM Business Units and outside suppliers to execute a planning/replenishment process that meets the requirements of the business.
· Responsible for $200- $250 million of COGS, both procured and manufactured goods.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop an inclusive, customer focused organization through development of integrated processes among supply Chain and sourcing functions and product management, marketing, sales, customer service, and proactively address and resolve issues
· Develop strategies and execute plans to support revenue growth, innovation, and cost reduction – annual cost reductions of at least 1% of spend
· Responsible for all Regulatory and policy compliance
· Act as Ambassador to outside agencies
· Responsible for appropriate working capital levels and actions to mitigate
· Create and lead the Supply Chain team to delivery on-time, in-full, at competitive costs
· Integrate and standardize supply chain operations, processes, procedures and standards
· Develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives; delivering on cost, customer, and people KPI’s
Attract, retain, and develop great ITW leaders
· Bachelor degree from accredited university. Preferred degree in Business Management / Supply Chain Management / Operations Management/ Industrial Engineering
· 10+ years Supply Chain and Manufacturing Management with increasing levels of responsibility, including leadership, commercial procurement negotiations and operations management and Lean/Continuous Improvement manufacturing experience
- Located in Houston, TX (relocation will be considered)
- 25 - 30% travel required
· Outstanding personal accountability and business ethics
· Ability to develop and maintain business relationships and work cross-functionally
· Exceptional leadership and mentoring skills
· Highly motivated with a track record of successful product delivery
· Very strong analytical skills, with a sound knowledge of finance and accounting principles
· Experience in managing Planning/Forecasting systems
· Experience in change management and supply chain transformation/re-engineering projects
· In-depth experience in all aspects of product procurement and inventory control
· Proven track record of optimizing inventory investment across a broad spectrum of product
· Experience in distribution management is a plus
ITW offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including competitively priced medical and dental coverage the first of the month following hire, free life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and immediate 401k matching. Additional retirement savings contribution (above and beyond 401k) is awarded at no cost after one year.
ITW Global Brands is an equal opportunity, equal employment, affirmative action employer. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone is welcome to contribute their unique talents and ideas. We encourage applications from females, males, disabled/protected or other veterans, persons with disabilities, all races and ethnicities, sexual orientations and gender identities. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable persons with disabilities to apply and to perform the essential job functions. If you require assistance with completing an application, please reply that you require assistance.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.