Multimedia SpecialistApply Now Submit a Referral Job ID REF8016J Date posted 01/13/2023 Address 16200 Park Row, Houston, TX Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
ITW Global Brands, a leader in the automotive aftermarket with brands such as Rain-X, Black Magic, Gumout, Fix-A-Flat, Slime, Permatex, Fast Orange and Spray Nine. As a part of a Fortune 200 company, we are focused on integrity and providing consumer benefit through our portfolio and support.
The Multimedia Specialist will work with a team of designers and developers to support both the Brand and Customer Marketing teams. S/He will be responsible for ideating, developing, and executing best-in-class Brand and retail (Walmart, AutoZone, Dollar General, Target, Home Depot, etc.) marketing materials. This role will be primarily responsible for developing and implementing a strong digital design content, which includes web graphics, online campaigns, videos, social media content, display ads, digital newsletter, website content updates and management, and more. As part of a fast-paced, growing, creative team, the Multimedia Specialist will also work on other projects as needed. S/He will contribute to the team’s goals to drive organic growth and sustainable differentiation.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Designs graphic-related materials in support of our brands (Rain-X, Black Magic & Gumout): Digital assets, which include website graphics, landing pages, social media, photography, digital images, trade shows, print collateral, etc.
2. Digital Manipulation of photographs, videos, and audio to support the ITWGB mission, values, and Brand.
3. Maintain brand standards across multiple product portfolios.
4. Contribute to the creative services department’s efforts to bring innovation to the brands.
1. Create, edit, and format multimedia (video, photo, and audio) assets for internal and external use. In-studio and on location.
2. Executing web strategy, including frontend development, content creation and production, and site optimization
3. Assist in the creation of mock-ups of artwork for client approval and pre-flight final artwork for print and digital production
1. Organizes and maintains all files in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOP).
2. Management and maintain websites, servers, and infrastructure
3. Manage the internal Digital Assets Management Portal
4. Manages and supports projects through a project management system.
- Minimum 5-7 years of graphic and digital design experience, traditional print and video production & editing.
- Working knowledge of web design and development, with 2-3 years of WebOps experience
- A good understanding of web technology is a plus.
- Knowledge of branding, design principles, marketing, UX design, and user flow is a plus.
- The candidate must demonstrate an understanding of software functionality and basic design skills.
- Highly proficient with current Adobe Creative Suite and familiar with a wide range of design, web, multimedia, and video software and applications. Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and Outlook.
- Work closely with brand managers, marketing communication, sales, and suppliers to develop and coordinate successful and on-time production of marketing materials.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Take direction, both from managers as well as internal clients (marketing/sales)
- Ensure all creativity is consistent with brand strategy.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Must have a good eye for color and composition.
- Strong interpersonal skills: can effectively express and present ideas, collaborate, actively listen, and work well independently or in a team environment.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. EEO is the law. ITW invites any employee and/or applicant to review the Company’s Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Katie Craig at (440) 914-3166. No other calls will be accepted.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Submit a Referral
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.