Financial AnalystApply Job ID REF6417U Date posted 05/10/2022 Address 16200 Park Row, Houston, TX Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Are you looking to grow or advance your career with a company that will support you to reach your full potential? We’re committed to investing in our people and aim to support our colleagues in their development and long-term career growth with ITW. Our decentralized, entrepreneurial culture empowers you to think and act like a business owner. We aspire for everyone to perform to their full potential and value the unique and diverse perspectives, experiences and ideas that makes us better together. The ITW Business Model gives us the tools to focus on what’s most important, and we’re grounded in our values of Integrity, Simplicity, Trust, Respect and Shared Risk. We’re proud of what we do and even more proud of how we do it.
This job touches some of the strong product portfolio of ITW Global Brands including Slime®, Fix-A-Flat®, Permatex®, Fast Orange®, Spray Nine®, Gumout®, Rain-X®, Black Magic® and Evercoat®.
Please note: this is not a remote position. This position is an in-office role.
Provides financial support to Retail Shared Service organization. Responsible for facilitating the monthly forecasting processes, annual sales and operation planning, evaluation of commercial contracts, and supports sales deals and promotions with robust economic analysis. Pro-actively looks for improvement opportunities in operational activity, product costs, sales, pricing and margins. Reports financial performance against established targets, including variance analysis to plans and outlooks.
• Manage BI tools for monthly sales forecasting and trade funding approval. Facilitate and maintain integrity of the monthly forecasting processes and ensure forecast reporting accurately reflects the assumptions of the retail business
• Coordinate annual sales and operational planning process to align RSS plan with Division targets.
• Publish monthly communication for RSS organization including sales performance and key performance indicators (KPIs) dashboard.
• Build financial models to evaluate new business opportunities, to analyze current business performance driving improved sales and profitability.
• Participate in business process improvement projects and contribute to the development of standardized best practice reporting and control methods
• Ad-hoc analysis and special projects as assigned to support company strategy
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
• 1-4 years of relevant experience
• Location – Houston
• % Travel – 5%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.