Digital Marketing SpecialistApply Job ID REF2176Z Date posted 04/08/2021 Address 16200 Park Row, Houston, TX Job Type Full-time Job Status Exempt
Since ITW’s founding more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables and related service businesses. ITW businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. The company has operations in 56 countries that employ more than 50,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards. ITW has 81 businesses divided into 7 Segments, which includes: Welding, Automotive OEM, Food Equipment Group, Construction Products, Polymers & Fluids, Test and Measurement & Electronics, and Specialty.
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic global team where you can make a significant impact immediately. You will enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that includes health, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401k (with match), and a 100% tuition reimbursement program for those who qualify.
The Digital Marketing Specialist Associate assists in the development, implementation, measurement, and optimization of our digital strategy to strengthen brand loyalty, and drive sales. S/He will be results oriented with strong experience in various digital channels supporting consumer packaged goods. This is an exciting role as you assist in creating content ideas, leading the development of the content with creative services and developing a plan to amplify the content. This position will support well-known brands such as Rain-X, Black Magic and Gumout. Digital is a key driver to growth thus this position so this position will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development a digital roadmap for today and the future.
- Assist in the development and lead the implementation of digital marketing strategy
- Conduct competitive, market and industry analysis.
- Manage, measure and optimize SEO and SEM efforts.
- Develop and maintain content calendar for the brands.
- Direct implementation of campaigns across all digital platforms.
- Manage and oversee Social Media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, etc.).
- Develop creative and content working with agencies and in-house Creative Services team.
- Manage budget for all digital activities and participate in annual budget planning to ensure optimal spend is set to maximize ROI.
- Measure ROI and KPIs of all tactics.
- BS degree in marketing or related field required.
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience, agency side preferred
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Must be both strategic and tactical
- Demonstrable experience executing SEO/SEM, social media, Google AdWords campaigns and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Knowledge of planning and analytics tools (e.g., SEM rush, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Sprout Social) and ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Proactive mentality that brings new ideas; always searching for ways to improve processes, tactics and strategies.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.