Service Account Representative - REGENT TRISTApply Job ID REF7640B Date posted 08/30/2022 Address Coronation Road, High Wycombe, England Job Type Full-time
Regent Trist Hydraulics - Division of ITW Ltd manufactures hydraulic hoses and manipulated tube assemblies at our modern manufacturing facility in Milton Keynes. We can provide system design, installation and preventative maintenance for hydraulic systems across the UK.
Our goal is to provide the best ownership experience by delivering the highest quality products, expert support and service
This position is based within Regent’s Service Department and will be located at Instron's European headquarters in High Wycombe, UK.
We are looking for a Service Account Representative who will be a member of the Regent Trist Hydraulics Service Team. This role works closely with the other members of the service administration team and you will be responsible for ensuring our customers have the best ownership experience possible.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Self-starter: be pro-active and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of word processing packages.
- Excellent Communicator: be able to communicate to varying audience both through verbal and non-verbal means.
- Team player: work well as a team player.
- Organizational Agility: be well organized, able to navigate the organization as required to get the job done.
- Prioritization: be able to prioritize through the evaluation of open tasks and our customer needs.
- Customer oriented: create and sustain a culture that puts a high priority on responsiveness to customer needs and that values a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- As part of the administration team for Regent Service UK, take primary responsibility for a designated area and provide support and cover for the whole team as required.
- To process all first line customer contact, via telephone, email or other, and generate job requests and relay the information regarding customer service requirements efficiently and effectively to the Field Service Team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. Where applicable to close and invoice the chargeable calls generated above.
- To generate manual quotations for non-contract Service visits and to follow up offers in a timely fashion. Where practical offers should be converted to renewable contract options.
- Working together with the service manager, generate quotations, follow up and negotiate all new preventive maintenance contracts.
- To set up all new Installations on the service system and generate the appropriate documentation for the service team.
- To generate and review all contract renewals quotations and follow up. Ensure the renewal is completed on time before the expire date.
- Ensure that the Service Management software systems are maintained with the correct customer information.
- Carry out general administrative duties as required.
- Perform other related duties as from time to time may be specified.
- Call new and potential customers to generate leads and new business
- School qualification (GCSE or A-Level)
- Have served an office based apprenticeship
This is an opportunity to join a successful team where you can make a significant impact. Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, generous pension scheme, cycle to work.
Regent Trist is an equal opportunities employer.
Candidates must have the RIGHT TO WORK in the UK.
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.