Sales AdministratorApply Job ID REF8714Z Date posted 11/23/2022 Address Coronation Road, High Wycombe, England Job Type Full-time
Instron is a global organization that designs, manufactures, sells and services materials testing applications and its leadership in the marketplace is continually expanding. You will find that our established strength, commitment to our core values and team focus provides an engaging work environment and offers exceptional opportunities for personal and career development.
The Sales Administrator is a vital member of the Sales Team. The position requires a highly responsive pro active and customer focused individual. The role supports the management of long-term customer relationships, in coordination with the Sales Engineers and Sales Account Representatives.
- Management of order entry and the communication to our sales engineers and customers of order progress to delivery through CRM. This includes creation of MOCT in Agile and submitting with correct documentation
- Support the maintenance of accurate records on qualified leads, prospects, and sales campaigns in CRM
- Coordinate with order entry, and Instron BT, the communication of shipping information (including tracking details & ETA) to the customers. This includes acknowledging orders and chasing the planner or shipping for updates.
- Following up on overdue payments from customers.
- Update Rolling Order Summary Sheet daily and send out to the team once a week.
- Providing weekly report on opportunities from CRM.
- Raising RMA’s, Concessions and Order Amendments when required.
- Creating customer accounts in IFS, completing supplier set up forms, updating customer accounts
- Raising and processing warranty orders
- Creating Sales/Service handover forms
- Working with Business Teams and order entry teams in UK and Germany to ensure orders are entered before end of month
- Ensure all relevant documentation is saved in the correct format and location.
- Document management/keeping up to date (tenders, contracts, and transaction documentation)
- Manage after-sales customer satisfaction in co-ordination with other departments to ensure payment delays are kept to a minimum.
- Liaising with Service department and informing them when orders requiring Service time are due on site
- Getting lead times for quotes
- ‘A’ level or NVQ equivalent.
- Administrative skills acquired through three years or equivalent in a customer service or sales support position.
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft applications.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication skills in English
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Assertive with sales engineers to ensure that compliance requirements are always met and that necessary documentation and payments are supplied on time and in full.
- Ability to collaborate with Sales Engineers, business teams, Logistics and Finance to meet customer needs and resolve any issues
- Ability to thrive in a culture with shared objectives and goals
- Willingness to put in extra effort to meet deadlines.
- Flexible with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Possess a “can do” attitude with the necessary tenacity to achieve results.
- Highly organised
- Process driven
- Experience in office admin, customer support or sales support.
OTHER PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Responding to enquiries from customers and sales engineers in a quick, accurate and timely manner.
- Making sure purchase orders and associated documentation are uploaded accurately within CRM and SharePoint or Agile before being submitted to business teams and order entry teams.
- In conjunction with sales engineers, ensuring that leads are qualified within 30 days of receipt and projects information and statuses are updated within CRM.
- Normal office environment. Telephone and remote video meetings / communication with customers and colleagues in the team
Instron is an equal opportunities employer
Want personalized job recommendations based on your interests?
Sign up for alerts to get started!
At ITW, we value our colleagues' unique perspectives, experiences, and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Read more information here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this online application system process due to your disability, please email email@example.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.